Supreme stickers

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

you thought you could get legit stickers for $25? you're quite silly.  paypal me $275 and i'll send you a legit supreme sticker.  

Originally Posted by TOTH21

jimmybeanz do you accept paypal?
NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

you thought you could get legit stickers for $25? you're quite silly.  paypal me $275 and i'll send you a legit supreme sticker.  

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

I think this guy is serious
laugh.gif

sad thing is, kids thinking they are impressing people, chicks are thinking "what the *^*^ is Supreme?!?!?"  but you might be impressing some random dude on the street

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

I think this guy is serious
laugh.gif

sad thing is, kids thinking they are impressing people, chicks are thinking "what the *^*^ is Supreme?!?!?"  but you might be impressing some random dude on the street

What is it with you kids on here, and Supreme?

I am guessing it is an NYC thing.

But $25 on some stickers????

I will let Clay Davis say it for me:

What is it with you kids on here, and Supreme?

I am guessing it is an NYC thing.

But $25 on some stickers????

I will let Clay Davis say it for me:

don't buy from Jimmybeanz, he takes advantage of you kids

I'll get you 100% authentic stickers for $150

if you want 2002-2005 vintage Supreme stickers it will cost you a little more

PM me so we can work out a deal

don't buy from Jimmybeanz, he takes advantage of you kids

I'll get you 100% authentic stickers for $150

if you want 2002-2005 vintage Supreme stickers it will cost you a little more

PM me so we can work out a deal

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...:MEWNX:IT#ht_1770wt_1139

my parents money? son im not gonna go back and forth with you you guys all day all im sayin is i wanted some supreme stickers i dont live by a supreme store and when they came i didnt know if there was a way i was supposed to put them on...and yea your right you guys have a lot of money smh
the supreme stickers will only stick if you rub it with a supreme box logo hoody

worked for me
yo i just happen to have one of those hoods for sale op, hit me up if you need it... price is 400 firm but i could make an exception for you
wink.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...:MEWNX:IT#ht_1770wt_1139

my parents money? son im not gonna go back and forth with you you guys all day all im sayin is i wanted some supreme stickers i dont live by a supreme store and when they came i didnt know if there was a way i was supposed to put them on...and yea your right you guys have a lot of money smh
the supreme stickers will only stick if you rub it with a supreme box logo hoody

worked for me
yo i just happen to have one of those hoods for sale op, hit me up if you need it... price is 400 firm but i could make an exception for you
wink.gif

Man OP forget these clowns, PM me.
SOLID GOLD 2001 Supreme sticker, Throw $500 my way and I'll throw in a vintage 2003 sticker.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom