Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

The member you meant to quote is named airsakuragi.... Don't make the same mistake again bud

No my friend, I think I got it just right.

Why are you still even here

Ain't have the cash when they dropped
Resorted calling them ugly &plain lazy design etc
Now I'm guessing your hoping for a oop right..... That's why you post 3-5 times a pg in color as if your a mod or your post is actually important right?

& who is being silly & stupid again??? Oh yeah U right??

Correct quote YOURSELF kid

Why are you still even here

Ain't have the cash when they dropped
Resorted calling them ugly &plain lazy design etc
Now I'm guessing your hoping for a oop right..... That's why you post 3-5 times a pg in color as if your a mod or your post is actually important right?

& who is being silly & stupid again??? Oh yeah U right??

Correct quote YOURSELF kid
I've stated multiple times that I be in threads to absorb information and to pass the time.  Why so hostile? My opinion also did not change, I do believe that the designs for the White and Black pair were lazy but I didn't say ugly.  Also, I don't care about owning these.  I put in for a giveaway for these, true but it's free Jordans, I would be a fool if I didn't attempt.  I appreciate if you would calm down and enjoy; they're just shoes after all and this is suppose to be a hobby.

Last edited:
This Camo pair really might be the closest we'll get to a BAPE collab.

Chi really love em, so it'd be a tragedy if we don't at least get Jordan 1's x BAPE, or some super collection where they take all the shoes he's won rings in, at least during a home game, and use that for a BAPE collab

I didn't send that my little cousin did
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
  Ya right

This Camo pair really might be the closest we'll get to a BAPE collab.

Chi really love em, so it'd be a tragedy if we don't at least get Jordan 1's x BAPE, or some super collection where they take all the shoes he's won rings in, at least during a home game, and use that for a BAPE collab
Yea I'd love to see a Bape x jordan

Yeah, now I think he must be doing it on purpose. Trying to make a point of somr kind.

Its ok b, just own up to ...being you, and move on. You can re-join the conversation, but just dont be a Richard about it now that they've called you out. :\

Last edited:
Yeah, now I think he must be doing it on purpose. Trying to make a point of somr kind.

Its ok b, just own up to ...being you, and move on. You can re-join the conversation, but just dont be a Richard about it now that they've called you out.
ohwell.gif
i just blocked him  im tired of seeing his spam

Lol ok time to be honest....past few weeks I keep seeing this thread at the top and it's really weird cause people don't even dig 5s like that but all of a sudden sup is thrown on and people have interest up the Ying yang for them...I tried to get the camo pair but failed and I've never owned 1 piece of supreme before so it's nothing about that I just dig camo I've wore the pants many many years before this younger generation wearing it for fashion statements...anyways I saw everybody going on and on about the colors and it's just stupid how yall certain ones keep rambling about it so I said what I said...then people coming out with the salt jokes as if I can't afford a pair ...I talked a local guy down to 325 but decided that's just 2 much for shoes....I was having a little fun with PMING a few and it's crazy how they actually belive I wanted a pair from them and some of yall belive it aswell...long post sorry.

Back
Top Bottom