Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

From what I can tell, other than stitching, they look legit. I know nike might have some inconsistencies when it comes to stitching (some chi 1 have inner swoosh stitching). Like others have said, your stitching is uniform and not segmented like on the fakes.
yeah, i have also an 100% legit pair of chis and have the same "issue"

Ok... except that isn't the thing to look for in fakes. and that instagram user shouldn't be looked at either since they've been known to compare bad to good fakes
I no longer go to that instagram user.

He's starting a subscription service and charges for comparisons now.

On a side note:

Anybody else start following him early in the year?

Dude had a wife and kid.

Now hes with a completely different girl and no mention of his child.

I think it speaks volumes on his character, or lack of.

Last edited:

they never release the blk cw on nike lmao 
The black cw only released through supreme. Nike only released the camo's. So whoever got that black pair from "Nike" is probably rocking fakes.

Can somebody else with blacks post or confirm that the inner stitching underneath their insole is indeed black? Would like to see some consistency here.
Lol ya right. I misread/type, bio class had me done last night

From what I can tell, other than stitching, they look legit. I know nike might have some inconsistencies when it comes to stitching (some chi 1 have inner swoosh stitching). Like others have said, your stitching is uniform and not segmented like on the fakes.

Thanks man, I mean literally everything else checks out, jumpman on tongue is stitched up real clean...stitching throughout the outside of the shoe matches my other pairs. I just was thrown off by that sc article lol

Anyone else have any thoughts??

Ok... except that isn't the thing to look for in fakes. and that instagram user shouldn't be looked at either since they've been known to compare bad to good fakes

On a side note:
Dude had a wife and kid.

lol wow

On a side note:
Dude had a wife and kid.

sheesh :rofl:

On a side note:
Dude had a wife and kid.

i have a lot to say about this but ill just say.... you have no idea what his situation is. could be good, could be bad.

Thanks man, I mean literally everything else checks out, jumpman on tongue is stitched up real clean...stitching throughout the outside of the shoe matches my other pairs. I just was thrown off by that sc article lol

Anyone else have any thoughts??

They're legit.

NT the place to be judgemental, go to church sunday, then dive right into others businesses right after.

I have officially given up on selling my pair. I'm not in dire need of the cash right now, so I think I'll hold on to these until the time is right.

Worst case, I end up keeping and wearing thembecause they're pretty fresh.

hahaha...I knew someone was going to throw a crazy number out there.

Years from now? There is really no way of knowing. Sneaker market could be collapsed in a few years and they sell for less than retail (thats a stretch) or they could sell for $1500 a pair (another stretch).

laugh.gif
i remember because of the photos from valentines day.

he was posting about how family is first and his child, ETC.

soon after, that was history.

If you drop your wife and kid(s) what else are you capable of.

Like i said he changed his LC's to a paid subscription service (blog)

I'm thinking $$$$$$$$$ changed him.

Back
Top Bottom