Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

If you haven't ever tried to cop something from the Supreme website don't even bother going for these. You dont know what your getting yourself into 

10:59 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Updated the 1st page with new photos.

I am certainly liking these. Can't wait to see the other 2 colorways.

If you haven't ever tried to cop something from the Supreme website don't even bother going for these. You dont know what your getting yourself into 

10:59 
nthat.gif

yea dude i wouldnt even try the site on a hype release like this unless i have a BOT .... < yea i said it but wont be getting on so chill lol

Tried my hand at a recreation

Looks to much like the toro 5s

But If I added the white hits to the shoe it looks like someone "Finished" On the red

If it's red canvas material

Shouldn't the red bleed to the white parts when wet?

Didn't finish this one but you get the overall look

All my canvas based sneakers actually need to be redyed over time because the color turns to that light light red near the heel of the shoe

So I think it'll be a Red Leather Sneaker

Last edited:
THE BOTTOMS SHOULD BE BLACKED OUT LIKE THE RED FOAMS.. THAT WOULD BE NICE

Those computer renders are looking more and more legit. I thought the texture made it look canvas-like.

Last edited:
Supreme could say these will retail for $500 and there would still be lines around the block.

I don't know why people are talking about what they look like.  We all know it doesn't matter, triple retail as soon as they drop.

I hate supreme.

I like camo but the red KILLS the shoe for me. If it was black or white or tan or any other color but red I would be cool with it. The red joints look promising.. 

Back
Top Bottom