SUPREME x NEIGHBORHOOD PART 2: New Era's / Vans / Denim / Varsity Jackets / LODE HAVE MERSSSAY!!!

NY / LA release on DEC. 28th
Like everyone hasn't already heard about this yet! LOL!
Can't wait to see all of my Korean homies in line!!

^
All the stuff is actually pretty cool, but.....
I'm just trying to sell this stuff.
the only thing thats going to kill it is that Japan is going to get this stuff this weekend, so once all the hypebeasts see how much GOLD THEE can yield from apurchase they will approach Supreme with means to buy at an early time.
I wonder how many Vans they'll let you buy.

If you are "just trying to sell this stuff" why did you make a post that will only inform more potential resellers about the release?

B/c you apparently aren't feeling the collection enough to buy for yourself.

the black jacket looks pretty cool. the denim is nasty
sick.gif

Seems like an uninspired lackluster callabo to me, but enjoy yourself.
Overall, I would have to agree with this sentiment. None of the stuff is badly designed, but it is definitely underwhelming. I wouldn't mind ablack or red fitted (depending on the price), but otherwise it just looks like a lack of effort considering some of the designs I've seen from bothNeighborhood and Supreme. Supreme does tend to lean toward more basic/classic design, but I've seen Neighborhood do some really creative stuff (especiallytheir winter jackets this year).

REYDOGG23 you posted the wrong link!!! LOL!!
Yes, that first tee shirt was very uninspired, and it made people look like Clowns IMO.
SUPREME and a pirate skull??
WTF?
and then it said REBEL WITHOUT A PAUSE on the back!! WACKNESS McWackersons.
I sold both of the tees Blk and White for close to $300.

LOL. Now that I've have seen the correct pics, it's actually a pretty decent collabo overall. The varsity jacket is dope (I'm a sucker for therolled knit collar and cuffs) and the combo logo is solid. I would mind picking up the jacket and a fitted. I just don't know if I want to deal with a 100person line packed with resellers. Does anyone know prices?

That denim looks awful, but the black chukkas look decent. Oh well, I won't even bother caring because I won't be able to get them anyway.

Lol. Dunkin.Lo is an idiot. You've got no knowledge of either brands obviously. If you're just looking to resell then why did you make the thread?

Back
Top Bottom