Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

Please make me feel better and tell me there were no size 11.0s.
no 11s.

and i saved hours of my life and 2 bucks getting them online...good for my budget
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Resale value will be

Camo
Black
Olive

My personal preference is

Camo
Olive
Black

The thing that sucks is that with only being able to buy 1 color (at a time, at least), the color hierarchy becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. If you want the whole set, it becomes a decision of economics. You have to buy the one that will be hardest (most expensive) to get on your first crack at retail. That means that even if one of the others is your favorite, it's still a compelling case to get the "hyped" one.

Last edited:
FYI- before you guys start calling the warehouse with "where is my order," know this, supreme is known to cancel orders if they get annoyed by you. This is supreme, not Nike. These guys aren't known for their customer service.

Last edited:
FYI- before you guys start calling the warehouse with "where is my order," know this, supreme is known to cancel orders if they get annoyed by you. This is supreme, not Nike. These guys aren't known for their customer service.
This. my boy got into it with the doorman at the blazer release and wasn't allowed to buy. We held him down anyway during the melee, I was able to buy 2 sets cause of the distraction. Regardless, my boy came back at closing time and fought the dude
roll.gif

got my ups tracking email. supreme confirmation email said order went through at 11:04. i was still trying to checkout and getting error messages until camos were sold out at 11:30. i dont understand how it went through, but it looks like it did

What are people with good connects or reliable info from the in-store releases hearing about the numbers available of each colorway?  I was able to get the camo's online in my size, but I really am considering getting the the olive's as well if I can find the right deal since it was a toss up in my mind as to which one looked better.

Tried for olives and it wouldn't let me b/c of the same address, different cards from order earlier in day

yeah I need those camos-hopefully they restock tomorrow in lower than size 9......

As long as you're cool to them on the phone, they'll be cool right back.

Every time I've called regarding an issue, they were super polite with me & ****.

My girl was afraid to tell me until now that she didn't get the black 12. :lol:

I had my bro scoop a 10.5 black, so I can resell & just buy a 12 with the dough. :pimp:

Camos seem to be the ones that sold the quickest.

Last edited:
i hope my order for the olives came through.

im prob gonna keep them since i was lucky enough for da restock.

as awesome as the camo pair is i think the black and olive are more versatile.

but this is coming from a dude who rocks slim camos... so how ima look like rocking camo pants w camo forces.

Back
Top Bottom