Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

Just got my tracking size 11 camo. Now I can relax lol. Probably would have gotten the blacks too if wasn't one per style. I don't like that rule. If you order each separately will they process the order and not cancel?

Only reason I chose black is because I thought I had a connection for the camos which fell through. I had the black saved in my cart and just submitted with haste... still haven't recieved any emails. Hopefully I didn't have to do anything at the confirmation page.

All good, my dude.
I definitely wanted these badly, even if they were a regular release on NDC I would've copped because of the white midsole/gum bottom, just deadly combo.
The fact the shoe is waterproof too, just makes them even better. :smokin
Even if they do in fact end up going for $700-800 in a 12, they're not going anywhere, going to rock the **** out of these. :smokin

SON! I copped the Stricks a year or 2 ago because of that same white midsole, gum bottom. I'm patiently waiting for the AF1 High black, gum bottom to re-retro (although someone told me that they did recently retro...not sure if that's true).

But yes, as an oldschool AF1 fan, I'm an absolute sucker for white midsole, gum sole...I always preferred, and still do prefer the mids to the lows, but the mids aren't really coming out like that too often at this point, so lows it is.

Fell in love with the Olive's as soon as I seen them (more so than the Camo's) and I successfully got my pair :smokin

me too. I think I got my pair secured. It doubled up on me during the "404" crash. Hope they only cancel one pair and not both.

patiently waiting for shipping confirmation :nerd:

patiently waiting for any confirmation. payment confirmation page said i've been emailed a receipt, but I never got that email. I've gotta move quick because I have an 11 on standby.

No, I just ordered the Heather Grey Tweed Harris when it re-stocked.

BROOOOOOOO THANK YOUUUUUUUUU

This morning after I copped my camo's I tried to get that same hat and it was sold out so I was bummed out

so randomly I check on the big logo beanies I missed out on which was sold out ALL last week and they had the red one in stock (im guessing a restock)

So I copped the red beanie with the big logo

then I check through this thread and see u responded to my post and said the hat I originally wanted got restocked so I just looked just now and placed my order :smokin

Camo's, Red Big Logo Beanie, & Grey Tweed Harris hat.........today is just my day

Wait ...then why?
This I will never come to understand.
IN ORDER TO GET MY SZ 11 WITHOUT BEING ROBBED I GOT THE SZ 9 I WILL SELL THAT GET THE MONEY FROM THAT AND BUY MY SZ 11 WITHOUT HAVING TO COME EXTRA OUT OF MY POCKET. GEEZ ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. :smh::smh::smh:

BROOOOOOOO THANK YOUUUUUUUUU
This morning after I copped my camo's I tried to get that same hat and it was sold out so I was bummed out
so randomly I check on the big logo beanies I missed out on which was sold out ALL last week and they had the red one in stock (im guessing a restock)
So I copped the red beanie with the big logo
then I check through this thread and see u responded to my post and said the hat I originally wanted got restocked so I just looked just now and placed my order :smokin
Camo's, Red Big Logo Beanie, & Grey Tweed Harris hat.........today is just my day

I didnt get the shoes (had no interest in them tbh) but I happened to check the site and was surprised they had a restock on the beanies. I copped a charcoal grey one. :smokin wanted the red but it was sold out by the time i checked

I didnt get the shoes (had no interest in them tbh) but I happened to check the site and was surprised they had a restock on the beanies. I copped a charcoal grey one. :smokin wanted the red but it was sold out by the time i checked

Glad you can get yours

I was so surprised when it popped up I was bummed out last week and was like man they all gone and will never release again

then all of a sudden they dropped some today :smokin

I got a size 11 in the Olives on the restock. I am wanting a size 11.5 in the Camo. Did they do this restock on the Dunks earlier this year?

Wow. Looks like my order went through from the initial launch even though the confirmation page wasn't shown to me and my order from the restock went through as well. 

Only got email confirmation / "online shop order". Still need the shipping notices with tracking. Hope they don't get cancelled.

I ordered my Camo's this morning and have no tracking yet

but im not gonna worry

I didnt get my tacking for my Supreme Dunks until that night

Back
Top Bottom