Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

I have the Olive's and I've been wearing them nearly everyday during the snowy weather.

Broke a lot necks, especially when people notice the Supreme tag.

Bottom line: I've beat my Olive pair up already lol.

I have the Olive's and I've been wearing them nearly everyday during the snowy weather.
Broke a lot necks, especially when people notice the Supreme tag.
Bottom line: I've beat my Olive pair up already lol.
damn through mines on for like 3 hrs on christmas didnt even through a pic on instagram lol

with all this talk of courirs, anyone end up painting their swoosh white with acrylic paint yet? im tempted lol

^Ditto. I'd leave it alone.

I'm late to this party, but I was able to pick up a pair of olives for $175. Not the best price, but good enough for me after missing the initial release. :smokin

Rocked my olives all weekend. Glad I chose that out of the three. Also for those worried about creasing, due to the textile I don't have not one crease. Did a lot of traveling and hit a museum.

Last edited:
still tryin hard to find a size 13 camo ... even offered up a box logo camo hoodie size large in trade for a pair smh (yes i admit to liking supreme clothing too)

Rocked my olives all weekend. Glad I chose that out of the three. Also for those worried about creasing, due to the textile I don't have not one crease. Did a lot of traveling and hit a museum.
as did i but i maybe should have went .5 size up

I have had the camos for almost 2 months and absolutely love them.  I'm size 10 in most, went with 10 for these too- took some time to break in, a little painful for the first couple of days, but now they are more comfortable than my dunks.  I had a pair of the blacks too, couldn't bring myself to wear- just liked looking at them on the mantle.  Actually traded the blacks for a pair of the all black AF1 foam "black friday." which will get a lot of use - since they can be dressed up for work.  thanks!

Last edited:
^Ditto. I'd leave it alone.
I'm late to this party, but I was able to pick up a pair of olives for $175. Not the best price, but good enough for me after missing the initial release. :smokin
after shipping to ny thats only $25 over retail very nice

Courir=GOAT AF1
:pimp:

Anyone know what the smallest size these were released in? My girl wants a pair, but needs a 7. I don't want to bust my *** if they never made them that small.

Back
Top Bottom