Surprising Albums You Love/Like & Are Ashamed to Admit

This is inspired by the "Illest Lines" thread, and the last few posts of that thread.

What are some albums and/or songs you are "ashamed" of liking/loving.
Disclaimer: Skip the "I play what I like, F everyone else" posts. Don't take the "ashamed of" part so literal.

Big Tymers "How You Love That v2": Somehow Baby/Birdman has found a way to become worst than he already was, but the album has somebangers on it.
C-Murder "Life or Death": There is only one outstanding verse on this entire album, and it's not even by C-Murder. However,there are some joints on here that I find to be quite enjoyable.

I cant even lie, I use to rock with the first couple Dru Hill Albums
embarassed.gif
roll.gif

Lookin back bammas are mad corny..

Dru Hill corny?
smh.gif

Yeah son.. Their style and swag (for lack of a better term) was MAD corny..

Musically tho they use to be one of my favorite R&B groups growin up,

some of their +%%% is timeless, like basically their entire debut cd and some tracks off of "Enter the Dru" (still throw on "Beauty" fromtime to time)...but other +%%% they had didn't really hold up (at least for me), word to 'Unleash the Dragon' etc..
laugh.gif

GL Rayner wrote:
Kriss Kross - Young,Rich & Dangerous

I will forever love this track...

No apologies needed. JD used a dope�old school track and Da Brat has always been a dope�rapper.

I like a couple Maroon�5 tracks. Nope...I won't apologize�or feel ashamed.
��

Originally Posted by ReasonablyIll89

New Gaga cranks.

U aint lying. I turn my subs up and me n my homies be crusin bumpin sugar n papa. We be makin ppl laugh in hoods and at stoplights
roll.gif

I hate to say this, but in moddle school, Lil bow wow first album was on point. Chingy "Jackpot" album was 60/40 also

roll.gif
at some of these

But Maroon 5, "Dance, Dance" and The Fray are
smokin.gif

Let me add to the thread

Milli Vanilli's hits
Vanilla Ice's- "Ice, Ice Baby"

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom