Suspension question.

Im looking into dropping my TL 2012(AWD) and putting 19 or 20s. However, I don't want to loose my smooth ride. Wanted to find out if that was possible. Is it a matter of good coils and shock or coilovers? Or do the wheels also come into play? Or is it only possible with bags?

It sucks man, I wasn't allowed to go to the 6th grade dance and I got my *** kicked by my dad.
roll.gif

Damn man I was actually interested in a school suspension thread. 

Youre gonna have a rough ride with 20's. Get coilovers for adjustability. With the right setup you'll most likely be fine.

Why 20's though? Feel like youre gonna get some crappy blinged out mess...

once you mess with suspension youll never get the same ride quality. even with expensive coilovers

Youre gonna have a rough ride with 20's. Get coilovers for adjustability. With the right setup you'll most likely be fine.

Why 20's though? Feel like youre gonna get some crappy blinged out mess...
Wait so am I going to have a ruff ride because of the wheels or because of the drop (coilovers)?

This is the look on going for but stealth ... I called Vossen for Machine gunmetal ... Sucks that I got my AWD for rims since I cant do stagger so might must do 20x9.5

vossen-vvscv5-matte-graphite-acura-tl-7.jpg

once you mess with suspension youll never get the same ride quality. even with expensive coilovers
that was going to be my next question. If I drop it and I dont like it and I go back to stock am I going to get the same ride?

For some reason I thought there were options that have you a smooth ride.

You won't have a smooth ride being that low.

Some coilovers will be less bouncy, but that's a bout it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom