Swag or no swag? Can my fellow bros translate a drunken dime's text message

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Be easy. Don't turn this into a black and white situation. Your potential success rests in how you manipulate the grey area. blah blah blah "You wouldn't consider yourself an expert?" "With all those guys all over you, i'd figure you'd be one"

MASTERFUL....simply masterful.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Be easy. Don't turn this into a black and white situation. Your potential success rests in how you manipulate the grey area. blah blah blah "You wouldn't consider yourself an expert?" "With all those guys all over you, i'd figure you'd be one"

Little choppy, but sound core. It's playful, but also backhanded because it makes her think about how much she isn't an expert. Backhanded praise is very bro.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Little choppy, but sound core. It's playful, but also backhanded because it makes her think about how much she isn't an expert. Backhanded praise is very bro.
pimp.gif

then if you want to let her know you are interested at all..just being like "is there something floating above you too?" She'll be like #+*? "I swear I just saw Cupid pulling back an arrow!" haha. So %*+%## cheesy but girls love cheesy $@#$ man. I've also found that just by telling any jokes with Cupid in it, your success rate is raised. Cupid is like direct access to their heart aka vaginas.

then if you want to let her know you are interested at all..just being like "is there something floating above you too?" She'll be like #+*? "I swear I just saw Cupid pulling back an arrow!" haha. So %*+%## cheesy but girls love cheesy $@#$ man. I've also found that just by telling any jokes with Cupid in it, your success rate is raised. Cupid is like direct access to their heart aka vaginas.

Originally Posted by CPAtrey

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

indifferent.gif

You guys think I'm so dumb but I assure you this situation isn't as black and white as it seems. This girl always mischaracterized me as a bro who toyed with a grip of girls, cheated on girlfriends, etc. I was always a coquet when I knew her, flirting with her on the reg, but she was never receptive to my bro baby games. So, you'll have to pardon my wariness in this regard, as her (potential) new found interest is a bit, well, effing surprising.

Hold on hold on. So you do have a girlfriend? And you ARE thinkin about cheating (And I assume that you have before seeing as how you havent even brought that up as a concern
laugh.gif
)? Yet you say shes mischaracterizing you?

Its not as simple as black and white becaus youre the on complicating it. You got a girl friend. If youre the type that cheats on his gf, then cheat. If youre not, then dont.

I used to think playin games and all that crap used to work on girls. But I realized that all you have to do is ask for what you want. If you have true swag youll get it 9/10 times. The girls that like games alwayyys end up wasting your time, effort, and most importantly your money.

As far as cheating goes you may think youre pretty slick at keepin it from your girl, but what do you think shes doin
grin.gif
?

indifferent.gif

You guys think I'm so dumb but I assure you this situation isn't as black and white as it seems. This girl always mischaracterized me as a bro who toyed with a grip of girls, cheated on girlfriends, etc. I was always a coquet when I knew her, flirting with her on the reg, but she was never receptive to my bro baby games. So, you'll have to pardon my wariness in this regard, as her (potential) new found interest is a bit, well, effing surprising.

Hold on hold on. So you do have a girlfriend? And you ARE thinkin about cheating (And I assume that you have before seeing as how you havent even brought that up as a concern
laugh.gif

Its not as simple as black and white becaus youre the on complicating it. You got a girl friend. If youre the type that cheats on his gf, then cheat. If youre not, then dont.

I used to think playin games and all that crap used to work on girls. But I realized that all you have to do is ask for what you want. If you have true swag youll get it 9/10 times. The girls that like games alwayyys end up wasting your time, effort, and most importantly your money.

As far as cheating goes you may think youre pretty slick at keepin it from your girl, but what do you think shes doin
grin.gif
?

Originally Posted by foreveryoung

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
?
Fascinated doesn't mean I'll act on it.

We're just bros analyzing a pretty girl's motives.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
?

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
?

HOLD UP....

You can't be serious I must have missed that. You fantasizing about another woman...all advice should stop. OP if you are "fantasizing" about another joint you need to leave. Stop using your girl as a security blanket. Number 2...grow up. You worrying about another ***** when you got one. Is the sex not good? Does she not hold your attention? Ask yourself this and stop making threads like this. No offense.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif
?

HOLD UP....

You can't be serious I must have missed that. You fantasizing about another woman...all advice should stop. OP if you are "fantasizing" about another joint you need to leave. Stop using your girl as a security blanket. Number 2...grow up. You worrying about another ***** when you got one. Is the sex not good? Does she not hold your attention? Ask yourself this and stop making threads like this. No offense.

Back
Top Bottom