Swagger DMV - NY

so basically im from DC, but ive been goin to school in Ny for the past 3 1/2 yrs. somewhat back an forth between home and school. but i was talkin to myfriend comparin things, fashion an such. i came up with a list
(bored at work) on fashion stuff

Boots
DC: Nike Boots
NY: Timberland

Jackets
DC: Strictly North Face
NY: Urban Brands/ North Face

Jeans
DC: Straight Leg Jeans wit the gangsta lean
NY: Baggy swagger

Sneakers
Hard to say too much stuff out there. but i def dont remember seeing dudes in D.C. wearing 'DC' brand shoes 3 years ago

right ? wrong? way off?

Sneakers

DC: Jordan, Nike SB, NB 992, ANY Posites

NY: Fakes, lol

(I know not everyone in NY wears fakes but i swear every time i go up there its like a 10:1 ration on people wearing fakes to real shoes.)

True fakes are no joke in NY. they are everywhere

992's /Jordans/ posites are right on the money, SB's tho? cant say ive seen too many in dc maybe im not there enough

i've seen a LOT of NY dudes rocking the skinny jean steez...thats where everybody down here say they get it from..

skullys and northfaces go hand in hand
IMO 991s>992s
can't forget dreads
old navy

still remember urrbody with cut jeans.

DMV dudes are starting to wear DC brand shoes more often now when you know damn sure they'll never skate in them.

eyes.gif

^^^^^^no offense, but damn MyTsharp, wit one of those smiley face, you shut down this whole post. thats power baby

what about when rubber bands on your jeans was in??...what about drop socks?? i agree with pretty much everything else...

Originally Posted by delgc23

what about when rubber bands on your jeans was in??...what about drop socks?? i agree with pretty much everything else...

sick.gif
:x:x:x

Originally Posted by LakersRock20901

Sneakers

DC: Jordan, Nike SB, NB 992, ANY Posites

NY: Fakes, lol

(I know not everyone in NY wears fakes but i swear every time i go up there its like a 10:1 ration on people wearing fakes to real shoes.)

laugh.gif

i wouldn't know i haven't been to NY in years

D.C.: dread locks

to all my NY people......stop tryna take credit for rockin Nike Boots or anythng ACG first

Yoo has anyone been to Downtown Silver Spring on a Friday or Saturday night recently?

Every kid there had on tight jeans young shirts bright shoes and the fake gold rope chain --- I was rocking a nice loose fit pair of jeans, jordan 4s, and a dcstussy t and I was the outkast.

I'm really not understand why kids wanna look like an extra in a episode of Fresh Prince from when it first started

Fresh Prince never wore his pant that tight, these kids look like some extras from Beat Street. Pentagon City is no better, I remember when it was goadome cityup in that joint, now its dunks, nudie jeans, and the youngest Tee money can buy.

Now its the trend to have the most colors u can wear...
Mad dudes be lookin like rainbows out here
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Fresh Prince never wore his pant that tight, these kids look like some extras from Beat Street. Pentagon City is no better, I remember when it was goadome city
up in that joint, now its dunks, nudie jeans, and the youngest Tee money can buy.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Goodfellaz86

Yoo has anyone been to Downtown Silver Spring on a Friday or Saturday night recently?

Every kid there had on tight jeans young shirts bright shoes and the fake gold rope chain --- I was rocking a nice loose fit pair of jeans, jordan 4s, and a [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dc stussy t[/color] and I was the outkast.

I'm really not understand why kids wanna look like an extra in a episode of Fresh Prince from when it first started

Sheesh.
Funny, I had the same tee on down there Friday to go see Iron Man. Some of the youngn's out there are kinda OD...

...but they do them.

DMV:
A lot of people are on that Hollister %#!@.
ohwell.gif

That whole tacky 80's thing...that's all over the nation. Some good some bad
I remember doing the rubber bands on the jeans. And I'm glad that's over with.
happy.gif

This area is definitely in the mix when it comes to fashion. The streetwear scene (Stussy, Supreme, TH, etc) is definitely on the come up. But as we all know,not everyone is on it.

NYC:
Going there this weekend. NYC is definitely on a another level when it comes to fashion. Everyone is on name brand this and name brand that. So that'scool, but man they don't give a !#!+ about out-of-towners. lol Definitely not the nicest people.

Back
Top Bottom