Swamp People...Vol. CHOOTT UMM!

Anyone else watch this show?  It's currently in Season 2 on the History channel....About families that hunt Gators in the swamps for a living and %+%@.....I swear his show is comedy....they use subtitles for one of the guys 
roll.gif

Anyone else watch this show?  It's currently in Season 2 on the History channel....About families that hunt Gators in the swamps for a living and %+%@.....I swear his show is comedy....they use subtitles for one of the guys 
roll.gif

i was off one day and I think a marathon was on. S$%^ was super funny. Head shots to all dem gators.
laugh.gif

i was off one day and I think a marathon was on. S$%^ was super funny. Head shots to all dem gators.
laugh.gif

never seen it, but subtitles for someone speaking english reminds me of the subtitles for don vito on viva la bam
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

never seen it, but subtitles for someone speaking english reminds me of the subtitles for don vito on viva la bam
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I knew I couldn't be the only one watching this. Straight up, this show had me glued to the tube for over an hour, rewinding and everything. My wife and I were rolling laughing.

When they go "hoooooooooo" in celebration I lose it every time.
roll.gif

And this dude belongs in the Cobra snatcher thread. He bout that wildlife too.

swamp.jpg

laugh.gif

I knew I couldn't be the only one watching this. Straight up, this show had me glued to the tube for over an hour, rewinding and everything. My wife and I were rolling laughing.

When they go "hoooooooooo" in celebration I lose it every time.
roll.gif

And this dude belongs in the Cobra snatcher thread. He bout that wildlife too.

swamp.jpg

aint this about that Billie Sumthing Swamp Safari? that *!#% real near me, been out there one time

aint this about that Billie Sumthing Swamp Safari? that *!#% real near me, been out there one time

I love this show. Gunna catch me some gaytows ooooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Last season they were trying to catch a gator named "Big Head"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I love this show. Gunna catch me some gaytows ooooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Last season they were trying to catch a gator named "Big Head"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

my fav dude is Trapper Joe. And I'm down with Shelby on AxeMen. He is actually wilder than any of the gator hunters. He's from the bayou as well.

my fav dude is Trapper Joe. And I'm down with Shelby on AxeMen. He is actually wilder than any of the gator hunters. He's from the bayou as well.

Back
Top Bottom