Sweaters and hoodies

Marmot_BigParka_DkCed.jpg

just copped this in all black 2-3 weeks ago, goretex merm
pimp.gif

As far sweaters go, I'm sticking to my Vince sweaters.
33bmgbd.jpg
28rcrgx.jpg
i4r09y.jpg

28ivq82.jpg
2mq2ayq.jpg
imrs3r.jpg

Fred Perry button up cardigan
3503swk.jpg

For hoodies, got my Wings & Horn hoody, Paul Smith funnel hoody and John Varvatos assymetrical zip hoody.
1z5rv4o.jpg
91maup.jpg
n6tf2f.jpg

Got a few more but these are the pics I have handy.

As far sweaters go, I'm sticking to my Vince sweaters.
33bmgbd.jpg
28rcrgx.jpg
i4r09y.jpg

28ivq82.jpg
2mq2ayq.jpg
imrs3r.jpg

Fred Perry button up cardigan
3503swk.jpg

For hoodies, got my Wings & Horn hoody, Paul Smith funnel hoody and John Varvatos assymetrical zip hoody.
1z5rv4o.jpg
91maup.jpg
n6tf2f.jpg

Got a few more but these are the pics I have handy.

All of those were from last season but the first one is available again this season in black.
Check Vince.com, that should ahve it, I think NeimanMarcus.com and Saks.com has it too.
The shawl collar is made by Vince as well, not sure if they have one for this season though.

All of those were from last season but the first one is available again this season in black.
Check Vince.com, that should ahve it, I think NeimanMarcus.com and Saks.com has it too.
The shawl collar is made by Vince as well, not sure if they have one for this season though.

I'm trying to get my crewneck game right for the chilly months. Karmaloop and the Kazbah store has a few basic stuff that looks pretty clean, I'm not trying to be too out there.

Some of them brands be taxing
smh.gif

I'm trying to get my crewneck game right for the chilly months. Karmaloop and the Kazbah store has a few basic stuff that looks pretty clean, I'm not trying to be too out there.

Some of them brands be taxing
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom