SWINE FLU in Washington state

Man this thing is getting pretty crazy. My family has a Hog Ranch down here in California, and we're concerned with this in a financial aspect as well;despite the actual flu going from person to person. However, my prayers go out to those, and their families, who are affected by this flu.

I was hoping that getting away from Cali and going home to visit Seattle will get me away from this Swine Flu talk, but it's spreading quickly.Couldn't be a worst time for this to occur, especially with the economy the way it is and everything. Again, I hope the best for those who are affected bythis.

Everyone up there take that extra step for cleanliness.

word of mouth is that there is a hypebeast kid at UW named Wes who got major swine flu....avoid a tall chinese kid in the business school. He hella looks likean asian version of Kanye West.

Originally Posted by nicholaslongrussell

word of mouth is that there is a hypebeast kid at UW named Wes who got major swine flu....avoid a tall chinese kid in the business school. He hella looks like an asian version of Kanye West.
indifferent.gif
I really do not know where tostart

word of mouth is that there is a hypebeast kid at UW named Wes who got major swine flu....avoid a tall chinese kid in the business school. He hella looks like an asian version of Kanye West.
pics or ducktales

Its weird that we have these cases and they are pretty spread out from one another
nerd.gif

someone told me that earlier, I thought it would never come to washington (dont ask why) Then I thought, when pigs fly
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But seriously, wash your damn hands, and there is nothing to worry about.

even if, im on the watch
nerd.gif

everyones freaking out i was listening to something today that said yes its miserable but be proactive if your sick stay home, if your still sick see a doctor.this isnt the apoclypse (thats in the 2012, mayans ftw)

indifferent.gif
He bag yourfemale or something?

Back
Top Bottom