Synchronicity- has it happened to you?

The language of the universe?

God showing you the way?

This has been happening more and more to me lately

anyone else? examples?

if any of you guys have read "The Alchemist", they call it "omens" in that book.

basically synchronicity is "meaningful coincidences"

Coincidence of events that seem to be meaningfully related

but i guess you guys have no idea what im talking about, besides my dude Mangudai.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

if any of you guys have read "The Alchemist", they call it "omens" in that book.

basically synchronicity is "meaningful coincidences"

Coincidence of events that seem to be meaningfully related

but i guess you guys have no idea what im talking about, besides my dude Mangudai.

What happened? I think I know but I need an example.

Aww dee tahm

If you have enough faith, which isn't much, it can basically happen at will. I think it depends on a person looking at it as a normal, regular, simpleability.
[h2]James 1:5
[/h2]
5 If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him. 6 But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind

Originally Posted by stonehenge13

Yeah I was just curious to know what has been happening to you to make you think of this.
a month ago i read "The Secret" the book about the law of attraction...

ever since then, i have been reading so many more other things that talk about the law of attraction...magazine articles, books...even people talking about thelaw of attraction.

it's like all these things keep popping up to confirm the fact that this law of attraction is real.

yes it has been, for the past year especially.....
eek.gif

keeping track of time without seeing the time on a clock, phone, cable box, ipod...etc

reading, and hearing the same few words or phrase im reading at the same time............or vice versa

thinking about someone, then have them calling me a few seconds later

whenever im thinking about what someone around me is thinking, the thoughts will be verbally expressed by that person seconds later

stuff like that...............im just trying to learn how to channel it now..
pimp.gif

WEIRD.........but true

I know exactly what you mean by your example and I always notice that too, but it's simply just once you are aware/informed about something, you willrecognize it easier and more frequently.

But Synchronicity is not something I have heard of before but I have always felt this way about my life. I believe everything happens for a reason and it iscrazy how things just always seem to work out.

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

yes it has been, for the past year especially.....
eek.gif

keeping track of time without seeing the time on a clock, phone, cable box, ipod...etc

reading, and hearing the same few words or phrase im reading at the same time............or vice versa

thinking about someone, then have them calling me a few seconds later

whenever im thinking about what someone around me is thinking, the thoughts will be verbally expressed by that person seconds later

stuff like that...............im just trying to learn how to channel it now..
pimp.gif

WEIRD.........but true

dude i know what you are talking about. things like that always happen to me to. my phone will be on silent and i pull it out right as someone is calling, wheni'm not getting calls at all or checking my phone.

Back
Top Bottom