Syracuse Orange VS Memphis Tigers @6:00.Fedex Forum

*returns to game*

I HATE TYREKE'S JUMPER
smh.gif

Memphis can't break down a zone
roll.gif

to me Calapri's coaching sucks ..its so easy to beat that zone all u have to do is let Tyreke rome the high post (free throw line extended ) get him theball he pump fakes easy lay up or foul..easyyy..Syr big men arent that big

Originally Posted by retrorod45

to me Calapri's coaching sucks ..its so easy to beat that zone all u have to do is let Tyreke rome the high post (free throw line extended ) get him the ball he pump fakes easy lay up or foul..easyyy..Syr big men arent that big
Bad M-town chick next Warrick (she gotta be
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)

thing is , Reke is not in attack mode, he could have beat his man a few times put either passed the rock or took a NBA 3. Also, Dozier and Taggart have notlearned to play together

plus there is no point guard to set up this attack-attack shoot (whatever Coach C calls it) offense

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

tired.gif

you should be used to Memphis choking big games by now
I am.

This just isn't their year. We have no creators on the team other than Tyreke and he needs another year under his belt along with a few better players.Next year will be the year I look forward to with Xavier Henry alongside Tyreke Evans. The sophmore and junior years of Witherspoon, CJ Henry, Jeff Robinson(still can't believe he isn't a key role player on the team yet), and Simpkins. Then, you have the senior leadership of Taggart, Kemp and Niles.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

tired.gif

you should be used to Memphis choking big games by now
I am.

This just isn't their year. We have no creators on the team other than Tyreke and he needs another year under his belt along with a few better players. Next year will be the year I look forward to with Xavier Henry alongside Tyreke Evans. The sophmore and junior years of Witherspoon, CJ Henry, Jeff Robinson (still can't believe he isn't a key role player on the team yet), and Simpkins. Then, you have the senior leadership of Taggart, Kemp and Niles.
no one on campus can understand why this (3rd year?) player gets no pt. He is a physical type dude that could have made a difference today.

Taggart and Dozier are not leaders; Anderson is supposed to be the leader. Everyone seems to be waiting around until Tyreke Evans breaks out of this freshmanslump.
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom