Syracuse University Vol. Sneakerheads Check In

Any NTers out there go to Cuse? I just got here this summer to start my grad program and I'm trying to find the best sneaker spots in the area. I'vegone to the Carosal Mall and the outlets in Waterloo...both were okay.

What about some other mom & pop spots?

There is a spot on South Salina St. that is pretty good..a lotta older kicks you can find there..it's near Hollywood Video on South Salina St...sorta thehood
laugh.gif
jk..

I'm an hour away from Syracuse so i'm up there a lot..

I don't go to SU but I run the Finish Line at Shoppingtown Mall.....Pretty close to the campus

eh, that spot off of S. Salina usually isn't worth the treck even though its a 5-10 minute drive from campus. I got lucky with this place that used to getSB's and they would ship them to my dorm and save me the hour drive.

I know that spot on S. Salina. I was able to get a few gems there, but for the most part they had nothing. I went to OCC, like 5 minutes away. I'm thinkingof going to SU soon though.

Nothing much in the area boss, most people are stuck hitting the malls or the place on salina is called sneakertown, i think but its mostly stuff you'llsee in the mall and over priced old stuff. every once in a while you can walk in and find something for 50% off on the floor. If you want sb's its a spotin ithaca called homegrown, but its about 45 minutes away like homie said above.

Try Street game downtown, or the street game in the mall. They usually have older Air 95/97 still available. Im in the area also. Its another spot on S salinacalled brother's and a spot called NY sportswear in geddes plaza on geddes street.

I thought there was a spot like right on campus? Like near the cafe?

Things must've change I haven't been there since 07

Yea, I think I've been through that Street Game place. It was decent, except couldn't find my size in much of anything I wanted. I guess it'spositive in a way there aren't too many good spots around-- a broke grad student, I would be running up my debt even more.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

I thought there was a spot like right on campus? Like near the cafe?

Things must've change I haven't been there since 07
Closed down during my sophomore year. A lot of stores on Marshall St are going to be gone soon. The cheap pizza spot Augie's just closed downtwo weeks ago. Shirt World is on its way out as well.

As far as sneakers go, I never bothered to check. I could get anything I wanted mailed up to me from NYC during the school year.

Back
Top Bottom