System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

/\ Maybe someone from Nike can verify this but every Nike Sponsored team in the nation will be wearing them. Even Division 2 Bowie State is getting them.

Big ups to DatZNasty, just got the 2 shorts at a great price. Got em in 2 days. That's what's up. But I have another question if anybody can answer orhave experienced the same. My authentic sewn S.O.D. XL shorts all fit the same, but I can't necessarily say the same for my XXL. Like, my '09 GreyGeorgetown shorts are bigger in the waist than my others (grant it they're Jordan Brand) but even the '08 version that I picked up from DatZNasty areXXL Jordan Brand but they fit normal. My XXL '09 K-State pair fit bigger than my Michigan pair. And my Kentucky and Syracuse XXL's fit like XL's inthe waist. Notice, it's just waist difference to me, length and all that is fine. It's crazy or is this just me?

Can I get the SKUs for these shorts by chance?

17410481_z.jpg

17410031_z.jpg

^ it's in the images www.champssports.com/images/products/zoom/]17410031_z.jpg

I got my Orange Cuse's yesterday. The orange is a bit too, I don't want to say gay because that's immature, but it's more a flamboyant pastel-yorange than I was expecting. It's kind of[table][tr][td]this orange[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]not this orange[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]or this orange[/td] [/tr][/table]

If those GMU shorts are coming next year I'll needa cop all 3 colors!
InMyMind-Are you in the DMV area? Just wondering cause you're commenting on GMU and BSU

Are the Team USA uni's SOD? They don't look like it in the team picture that was posted. The tops do though so they may be, the shorts probablyaren't just OD'ed on length.

Can someone help me here. Are these Oregon shorts authentic style, are they like the SOD that are super big??? Also are the new replica shorts super big orthey more a normal fitting short? Thanks for any help!!
3ac15ee7c036348587c9af5912816c0460daa89.jpg

Since more teams are going with the SOD unis and more coming soon, what does everyone think the chance is of being able o get some SOD shorts from lesserknown/popular schools? I'm really looking for George Mason Univ SOD shorts in any color if someone knows where.

Originally Posted by mjvc

Can someone help me here. Are these Oregon shorts authentic style, are they like the SOD that are super big??? Also are the new replica shorts super big or they more a normal fitting short? Thanks for any help!!
Eastbay has a different style up. Those shorts must be from last season or earlier. In that case they should fit like your other Nike shortsfrom the past couple of years. I think Nike stuff in general got big within the past couple years. I used to wear medium Illini shorts when I was in college. But the shorts from the past couple seasons I had to go to a small. With the SoD... the shorts I think you can keep your normal size... unless the lengthreally bothers you (I'm sure it becomes more of a problem as you go up in size ie extra length on a small probably isnt as bad as the extra length on a Lor XL). But the jerseys... you have to go a couple sizes up... unless you are D1 athelte.

On a side note... the new Oregon basketball uniforms are pretty nice lookin. I'm feelin the camo style.

MREVAN-You prolly could check George Mason school store online. If they have one. Like google the basketball team and it might take you to the sports site forthem and usually there will be a link from there to a store. Hope this helps you out.

joekamel-Thanks for all your help there. Oregon wore those shorts up till the middle of the season, then they switch over to the new SOD. They finish theseason off in SOD. Yea the camo is pretty sweet. I like all their new uniforms.

I got some szXL VVNDS silver 09 Jordan Georgetowns, navy Michigans, and orange Syracuses if someone wants to holla at them. I never wore any of them more than5x.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

^ it's in the images www.champssports.com/images/products/zoom/]17410031_z.jpg

I got my Orange Cuse's yesterday. The orange is a bit too, I don't want to say gay because that's immature, but it's more a flamboyant pastel-y orange than I was expecting. It's kind of [table][tr][td]this orange[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]not this orange[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]or this orange[/td] [/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
i hear u man there authentic ones seem to look like thatcolor too though when im at the games.

hate to bring this post back up, but did anyone pick any pairs up from champs or eastbay with the 2 for 99 deal?

Originally Posted by Verdykt

hate to bring this post back up, but did anyone pick any pairs up from champs or eastbay with the 2 for 99 deal?
Not worth it IMO, there were no good new ones for this season. I was very disappointed they didn't come with UConn gray's this year. Ithink this is the first winter in four years I haven't gotten a new pair.

If I had to get two I'd probably get the Texas whites and Miami blacks.

I broke down got pair of USC off Ebay. These are just crazy. Will be replica now on until Nike changes.

I dont like the fact that all of the shorts are 2 for $99...... and you cant use the 20% or any other codes on them unless you buy just one.

I broke down got pair of USC off Ebay. These are just crazy. Will be replica now on until Nike changes.

What color did you go with?

Can someone help me here. Are these Oregon shorts authentic style, are they like the SOD that are super big??? Also are the new replica shorts super big or they more a normal fitting short? Thanks for any help!!

I own all four colors of these Nike Elite or Swingman style shorts and they are closer to authentic sizing.

They are much shorter than the SOD length.

I always reference this picture from my classroom, when asked about the length of SOD gear:

Back
Top Bottom