System of Dress Nike Shorts ?

Yea XXL will do.... but you will notice that they arent as wide...... i wish the did have 3XL

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Are these on sale in stores like Champs or Footlocker?
Randomly you'll find them. I live in CT and the only ones they have are UNC ones.
roll.gif

Gotta love the complete lack of support this state gives the UConn bball team.

My bad if this is a noob question but where can I get SOD University of Washington shorts?

Anyone know where I can get some Michigan shorts in yellow or navy in a 2xl? I'm 6'4 but not sure if an xl will fit
KVN

how do you know if they are system of dress shorts?

i think i am confused.

i had authentic UNC shorts i bought in 2005 from eastbay. i bought a XXL which was a size 40 on the tags.

are SOD shorts authentic? or a step up from the swingmans?

eastbay sells SOD ones (but are not labled SOD) correct?

and sizing is not the same? if i bought a XXL new authentic UNC shorts they would be bigger than the size 40 i bought back then?

eastbay's "nike twill shorts" are authentic?

http://www.eastbay.com/catalog/prod...SEARCH: KEYWORD SEARCH/#sku=17410422&size=XXL

I can't stand system of dress, looks super goofy in my opinion with big blousy shorts and shrunken jerseys.

Let me get this straight... Two types are being sold by frsvegas. The ones labeled "authentic" = SOD (Longer length)? The ones labeled"REP" are normal length?

Yea. The rep are cut shorter and are not as big in the legs. EVERYTHING is screen printed on.

All of eastbay shorts are the SOD. They don't sell the replica. You can get replica's off Ebay or footballfanatics.com they usually retail for $45. SODretails for $60

but SOD's are not authentic....

at least if you look at UNC's shorts. the SOD ones and past "authentics" have only 2 diamonds (white). the ones the players wear have 4.

Originally Posted by mjvc

Yea. The rep are cut shorter and are not as big in the legs. EVERYTHING is screen printed on.

All of eastbay shorts are the SOD. They don't sell the replica. You can get replica's off Ebay or footballfanatics.com they usually retail for $45. SOD retails for $60

good to know... thanks...

Originally Posted by Minarets

but SOD's are not authentic....

at least if you look at UNC's shorts. the SOD ones and past "authentics" have only 2 diamonds (white). the ones the players wear have 4.
For as I know you can't buy TRUE AUTHENTICS. You can only get the SOD sewn ones or the replica as of right now for this season. SOD is like asclose you can buy now unless you buy some authentics like off ebay which be $120 easy.

JAONE626-you welcome

Here is pic of my UNC replica ones laying on my USC SOD. My SOD's has shrunk some, but still big. They have shrunk like a inch in length.
f673560aedb6ccbc309739e68fee430c40af243.jpg

Originally Posted by ehh

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Are these on sale in stores like Champs or Footlocker?
Randomly you'll find them. I live in CT and the only ones they have are UNC ones.
roll.gif

Gotta love the complete lack of support this state gives the UConn bball team.
That's funny because I live in NC and was able to get the UCONN shorts in store. I love em! All my SOD shorts are XXL except for those. Theyare a L and I like the fit on them the best.
eek.gif
nerd.gif

^^^^^ I've been thinking of going down couple sizes. Do you normally wear XXL?

i would wear a XXL in anything as i have a 40'' waist

so in SOD shorts, i need a XL? not XXL?

In ALL jeans I go for a 38 and with khakis usually a 40 and the XXL's fit really baggy and wide. An XL isn't going to be too small at all.

quick question..anyone pick up some of the new nike replica shorts-not the twill 59.99 ones but replica 39.99 ones are the replicas just as long as the twillsod shorts?

Here is my size comparison from a few pages back.

ehh wrote:

Here's another comparison pic...

Replica screenprints (ex-wifey bought these for me back in '03)
roll.gif

Elite Mesh (bought in '06)
SOD (bought in '07)

hpim0033.jpg

Back
Top Bottom