sz14 Used 2001 Jordan White/Columbia XI 11 no box

References (NT) - Manglor, ds collector, johnx215, os3messiah, lakersplusjordans, marioishot, MJ2229, Broomall4Life, Sneakerhead14, Grand Hustle it, My Idol 23 4Life, napball23, girl thats jules, gimme2purr, CertifiedFlyBoy23, Jaehow, Jordanthakid23, KingofJs23, J2Legend, H0h0128, philly3fan, rjkftw, yimoney23, sneakerpimp0392, Mad sKiLLZ sfC, airin82, fearthenut, vick619, moneylicious, 2pe, jcsellsf, dmv123456, ShoeConnoisseur09, emanski, HalfKobe08, MH602, JumpMan Jam, Beasly151, etc. ISS ID: mccj23, 150+ feedback and counting.

PAYMENT: I accept paypal from confirmed addresses, USPS money order, and cash at your own risk.

SHIPPING AND HANDLING:
-I will ship USPS priority with delivery confirmation included in the pricing, or do meet-ups around the bay area/central valley (CA).
-Shoes listed that include the original box will be double boxed.
-Insurance is optional. I am not responsible for the package once it leaves my hands at the post office.
-Shoes will be shipped within 1-2 business days after receiving payment.

CONTACT INFO BELOW: Any questions let me know. If you need higher resolution pictures just ask. If you are emailing me, please include the size and colorway of the shoe(s) you are interested in.
Email: [email protected]
Aim: pinoymafro

sz14 Used 2001 Jordan White/Columbia Jordan XI - asking $125 shipped
No box, worn maybe 20 times, you can still see all of the tread on the soles. Some yellowing, scratches, scuffs, and creasing. Could use some restoring.

Back
Top Bottom