T DOT. what's good this weekend?

So I am visiting T DOT this weekend and I am staying at the Sheraton Centre hotel. I already know where most of the shoe spots are around my hotel and acouple food spots thanks to some thread digging I did.

I know Canada day is 7/1, so what I want to know is are there any city related activities going on this weekend (7/4/09) that I could check out? Preferabledowntown around my hotel?

Thanks in advance.

Alot of the activities put on by the City have been cancelled because of the current Strike going on, as for Store's there's a thread stickied at thetop with spots and locations.

Yea basically alot of the city run stuff I think is mostly cancelled like Q said but as far as clubs I don't really know still not hit that age yet
grin.gif

It was pride weekend just gone so I would suspect there will be a big let down of people leaving the city. Q is right though, there will be no"events" on going with the strike. No fireworks or anything.

I think Ontario Place might have some fireworks on, but not sure.

Summerliciousstarts July 3. I highly recommend it.

Thanks all, i'll definitely check out summerlicious. If you see a dude running around the city in volt uptempos say what's up to me haha.

Back
Top Bottom