T.G.I. Friday's........when did they step it up?

I never cared for this place like that, but I went last night.
eek.gif
Drinkspecials, Appetizer Specials..........then on top they Menu is waaaaaaaay bigger than before. Im a dude who watches calories but damn the Dessert Menu was too
pimp.gif
. Great Menu and Recession-Friendly.

Im hittin the track in a few to run it off. I always wonder why they always packed. I mean compared to Outback, Chilli's all them restaurants chains likethat in my area. Friday's always packed.

Yall mess with the joint, what you order there?

I haven't stepped foot in there ever since I went on a Friday night at 10pm and the hostess stopped me cold in my tracks and said, "We are OUT OFFOOD."
smh.gif

Did you go during happy hour or was it outside of those hours. Side note: I mess with Chili's happy hour cause they give you free wings.

Nah I dont even know anything about they Happy Hour. On the menu it said limited time only for the specials so it had nothing to do with that I guess.

The ribs...some people like 'em,some people don't but the glazed/baby-back ribs are straight crack ,IMO.
But damn you leave out of their with a trucker's stomach,bloated as hell.

Loaded potato skins with extra cheese and bacon and extra sour cream on the side. I don't even need a meal after that.

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

tell me more of this dessert menu, is it up there with applebee's
nothing can ever beat Applebee's Blondie. But the Jack Daniels steak & shrimp is my usual order at TGIF's
grin.gif

Originally Posted by NjCollector

The ribs...some people like 'em,some people don't but the glazed/baby-back ribs are straight crack ,IMO.
But damn you leave out of their with a trucker's stomach,bloated as hell.

My man, I was bloated as hell. Im bout to try and find the dessert menu. It was official. I wanna try everything on there for real
smile.gif
sick.gif

Applebees? hell no, did they step it up too?
roll.gif

http://www.tgifridays.com/menu/menu_dessert.htm I shared that brownie obsession. I WENT in. Imnot even big on chocolate but geeeeeeeeeeez. If that was that good I gotta try the other items.

pimp.gif
i'm in the building once or twice a week with wifey word to my"Give Me More Stripes" card

Order anything from the Jack Daniels menu and your good-

Steak + Shrimp
JD Sampler
Chicken and Shrimp
etc etc

Brownie Obsession is
pimp.gif
but i hardly ever have enough room

I dunno, I think im hypin it cuz it was a lot better than what I remember. My sis said the samething. We just went cuz she back home so we hadda do a latemothers day type thing and we settled for that. I cant even tell you the last time I been there before that. What do you recommend for entrees there COOL?

fridays i wack, there be so many fights at mine, every fri night and sat night there is a fight. either in the bar, or in the booths, cops post up there allnight now, and the service is horrible, my girlfriend and i cussed out atleast 3 waiters /waitress there for them ignoring us.

FRIDAYS FTL

Originally Posted by MrinfamouZ

fridays i wack, there be so many fights at mine, every fri night and sat night there is a fight. either in the bar, or in the booths, cops post up there all night now, and the service is horrible, my girlfriend and i cussed out atleast 3 waiters /waitress there for them ignoring us.

FRIDAYS FTL

grin.gif
IDK its prob one of those regional things-
i mean i havent hadanything but GREAT service here...theres always long !*+ lines and the bar area is popping during games...

Originally Posted by Ross Is Here

Originally Posted by CHiCHiLOVES5s

only go for happy hour.

word...Ultimate Long Island FTW.

or any other 'Ultimate' drinks to that matter.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
in the BIG cup....2 of those and some jack Daniels steak and i'm goody
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by MrinfamouZ

fridays i wack, there be so many fights at mine, every fri night and sat night there is a fight. either in the bar, or in the booths, cops post up there all night now, and the service is horrible, my girlfriend and i cussed out atleast 3 waiters /waitress there for them ignoring us.

FRIDAYS FTL

grin.gif
IDK its prob one of those regional things-
i mean i havent had anything but GREAT service here...theres always long !*+ lines and the bar area is popping during games...
yea it do be packed in the bar area. they open later than most these other chain restaurants too. the jack daniels menu was good too. TGI bout to be mynew friends this summer. yea after that brownie obsession i was threw. the ride home wasnt to good. folks was mad at me
embarassed.gif

I was mad salty when I went last time and they didnt have the philly cheese steak on the menu
smh.gif

applebee's
One of the worst chain restaurants i've ever been to. Food is terrible.

TGIF has stepped it up big time, with their Food menu. I never cared for it before, but now they have some really good food. The Sandwiches are good, and soare the burgers.

Definitely poppin' for happy hour, I go to the one at the Block in Orange.

Back
Top Bottom