T.I. - F**k A Mixtape [Official Mixtape] OUT NOW

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

Originally Posted by airforce416

I have a feeling t.i asked dro and dro just didnt feel like it. Dude has a lazy work ethic it seems

Highly unlikely bro.  Dro would NOT deny a track with T.I. especially since he just got out.  If Cliff really wanted Dro on this tape he would've got him.  
true i guess. i dont know im just annoyed with the fact that this dude dro hasnt dropped an album in like 4 years, drops like 1 mixtape a year, and has talent.
ohwell.gif
straight up tim thomas of rap
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

What fool thought TI would put a bunch of dope songs on something thats called +*%% a mixtape???

its FREE..........didnt anyone ever teach you that you get what you pay for????

you aint pay *#%!, so you aint gettin *#%!
indifferent.gif

That's like throwing a free concert, and playing the music videos. If your an artist you put your best foot out no matter what.

and Even if T.I. ain't want to put some crazy songs on a mixtape then fine, but don't hype it up like it's something worth listening to, putting out promo videos and whatnot.

on a Side note, "Here we go again" =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

What fool thought TI would put a bunch of dope songs on something thats called +*%% a mixtape???

its FREE..........didnt anyone ever teach you that you get what you pay for????

you aint pay *#%!, so you aint gettin *#%!
indifferent.gif

That's like throwing a free concert, and when everybody shows up, you throw on your music videos. As an artist you put your best foot forward no matter what it is.

and Even if T.I. ain't want to drop a bunch of dope tracks, then fine. But don't hype the tape up with promo videos like your going to put out some heat for everybody, then put out a whole bunch of songs that can be found in a red crate.

Tape is flames, but that's not even important right now...

...Drama screamed ''My N' Cap home!!'' at the beginning of ''Watcha Sayin Tip'' - was he talkin' bout the same Cap that shoulda ''put down the gun, get in the car, let 'em live shawtie''?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Why is T.I. so mad at mixtapes?
they're kind of a waste of time once u reach a certain level...

Totally disagree.. Rappers wanna give back to the fans. Something free.
free = waste of time...

they tryin to make money... u do mixtapes to get ur buzz up... but if u jay, kaye. ti, etc u dont need to do them ###$+... u see how many kanye and jay-z mixtapes there are...

u give back to the fans by making good music cuz in this day and age yall dumb #$!%@@ gone buy and defend it no matter how wack it is...

I hear you...
I disagree.  First off, I wouldn't put T.I. in the same sentence as Jay-Z and Kanye.  T.I. is in a tier under those two.  And for people in the lower tiers, the buzz that mixtapes generate can translate into more money.  

The more quality material they put out, the easier it will be for them to go on tours, which is where artists make the vast majority of their money these days.  Look at Drake.  He got national tours off a mixtape.  So

while it is true that hip hop's royalty doesn't necessarily need to put a mixtape, it can be extremely beneficial for pretty much everyone not named Jay-Z, Kanye West, or Eminem.
for both these artist it isn't beneath them to do a mixtape though.
It's not beneath them, but it's not a necessity for them to gain buzz or support.

how come this thread only 12 pages? expected a lot more response to this tape. ya'll listenin yet?

flow is serious on these beats. some misses but still soundin real nice. skits are corny and drama vocals too high but other than that T.I. is spittin.

Once Upon A Time
pimp.gif

i know they have mixtapes but they dont do them before every album like other artists...

they got like 3 mixtapes a piece... if that...

this is why this guy is my favorite rapper!
pimp.gif

whole mixtape goes!!! thanks Clifford

"it could be that my grey CL on dueces make em hate me well, they try me bruh and get tore up just like Drake did his ACL"
sick.gif
 - Like So

btw: wassup with the poor attempt from Wayne on Yeah ?......im just Sayin. lol

I wasn't feeling this Mixtape. Felt like a throw away. Especially compared to Jeezys, Royce and even Ross' mixtapes that recently dropped.

Whole tape was songs that didn't make the album. He said in an interview. It was koo for what it was.

''Extravagant habits like we never seen tragic''...

...I just spent the last week bouncin' from island to island off the coast of Rio with that quote ringin' in my head.

King Clifford of Bankhead makes anthems for Ns who looked pain in the face and overcame it...

...''King Uncaged'' will be copped first day.

^ co sign. that'd be a hit single...& a good changup from those trickin club songs SMH

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Is it me or does TI vocals sound low on this mixtape?s

Yeah I thought the same thing. Besides that, he has plenty of nice joints on there. I'm really feeling that Timbo beat.

Back
Top Bottom