T.I. (Feat. Rihanna) - Live Your Life [Video]

could communicated the story better...was hyped for this but am thoroughly underwhelmed by this video...

"I'm the opposite of moderate, immaculately polished with the spirit of a hustler and theswagger of a college kid."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i get the basis of the video but can someone explain it a little bit more so i understand the story.

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Originally Posted by Mag1c12783

i get the basis of the video but can someone explain it a little bit more so i understand the story.

Ditto
to me it seeems like T.I first came into the bar/pub as a youth with a demo tryna get on ... comin off the streets from playin dice n makin moneybasically transformin into more of a business type person thus wearin the suit and drivin good .. basically he wanted out of the old lifestyle and just wantedto "live his life" a better way cuz he has money now .. but his boys jumped him n left him for dead because he turned his back on em by trying to getout
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by Mag1c12783

Ditto
to me it seeems like T.I first came into the bar/pub as a youth with a demo tryna get on ... comin off the streets from playin dice n makin money basically transformin into more of a business type person thus wearin the suit and drivin good .. basically he wanted out of the old lifestyle and just wanted to "live his life" a better way cuz he has money now .. but his boys jumped him n left him for dead because he turned his back on em by trying to get out
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Yep I bet Kanye wrote the treatment
laugh.gif

i really like when rhi goes "and i'm not stopppiiin" hate that they took it out lol

GULLYDAGREAT wrote:

Mag1c12783 wrote:

Ditto
to me it seeems like T.I first came into the bar/pub as a youth with a demo tryna get on ... comin off the streets from playin dice n makin money basically transformin into more of a business type person thus wearin the suit and drivin good .. basically he wanted out of the old lifestyle and just wanted to "live his life" a better way cuz he has money now .. but his boys jumped him n left him for dead because he turned his back on em by trying to get out
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Na its two different people.Dude in the suit is the one that let the money corrupt him.Dude making the music is the one that was living his life.You see in theend he walks in while suit dude is sitting down.

Understood the video completely liked it and glad Just Blaze got in there somehow.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Understood the video completely liked it and glad Just Blaze got in there somehow.
he always make sure he does.
i remember from the making of "touch the sky."
exposure's good. idk why not a lot of producers do this.

ps. didn't understand it though at first play.
4y85jzt.gif

Back
Top Bottom