T.I.P goin @ LUDA AGAIN!?!?

^^ yea lol that was a lil contradicting u think? but jus reading the bars it seemed to me a clear diss to luda

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

luda is the biggest disappointment in the history of rap

Cosign Ludas versus on other people songs are always better than the songs on his album
Not to thread hijack or anything, but can anyone give me a short insight on T.I.'s problem?
If I remember right T.i body guard got caught with a gun and he snitched and told he was buying it for T.i. After that the cops raided the criband found other types of guns in his house.

Well these to dudes get over it already...
Nobody cares... No one even knows what it is about anymore..
-Sun

Luda is so underrated its not even funny. This man has crazy skills and although T.I is nice too, Luda will destroy him

Originally Posted by joeme719

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

luda is the biggest disappointment in the history of rap

Cosign Ludas versus on other people songs are always better than the songs on his album
Not to thread hijack or anything, but can anyone give me a short insight on T.I.'s problem?
If I remember right T.i body guard got caught with a gun and he snitched and told he was buying it for T.i. After that the cops raided the crib and found other types of guns in his house.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by 40JaysAnd40Flights

This %+#@ is mad old. Heard this like 6 months ago.
Yea, Umma do me didnt jus drop last month dat song been out 4 tha longest and dis verse is old... And the apology line was 4 punchin Shaka at thatcharity convention and TI apologized at the BET Awards, TI and Luda came out on stage 2 gether after that

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Luda is the best rapper from the south, no one is touchin him.

and if someone says Wayne, I'ma e-slap them

indifferent.gif

guess u never heard of, hmmm....let's see:
Outkast?
8ball?
MJG?
Face?
Bun-B?
Pimp C (r.i.p.)?

Originally Posted by blkflipkid

Quote Jiggaman414 :
===================================================
Im as big a Luda fan as the next guy
===================================================

Quote Jiggaman414:
==============================
I aint to big a Luda fan.
==============================

In all fairness, that was me who said that. Kinda had a revalation mid-post. I left the contradiction in there b/c I think if anyone just really sitsback and thinks on Luda's music, what quality tracks has he put out as of recent? in his career? How many of yall still blastin recent Luda?

Like, I have no problems with the dude its just I dont care for most of his music.

cant believe he would do a diss track the way his case is looking right now. if i were him,,,, all my energy would be towards my freedom.

my fault I wasn't thinkin when I typed that. What I meant was, Luda is tha best rapper out of tha younger dudes, such as T.I., Jeezy, Wayne... notincluding Outkast, Scarface, and I'm not really too big on UGK but them too

Back
Top Bottom