T.I.'s Probation Officer Recommends Prison, Lawyers Seek Lesser Sentence

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Oh to have money...

I hope this deads the whole "Paris hilton and Lohan gets off easy" argument, because this is LIGHT WEIGHT sentence for violating probation for an FEDERAL crime in which lohen and paris never had

...It really doesn't.

Lohan and Paris have committed probably MORE offenses than TI even though theirs weren't federal offenses. Plus the amount of times they've been caught with drugs here AND abroad is just disgusting.

Doesnt TI have like 8 felonies to his name...

Originally Posted by Young Street86

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Oh to have money...

I hope this deads the whole "Paris hilton and Lohan gets off easy" argument, because this is LIGHT WEIGHT sentence for violating probation for an FEDERAL crime in which lohen and paris never had

...It really doesn't.

Lohan and Paris have committed probably MORE offenses than TI even though theirs weren't federal offenses. Plus the amount of times they've been caught with drugs here AND abroad is just disgusting.

Doesnt TI have like 8 felonies to his name...
Oh damn...
laugh.gif

Well I say all that to say...Lohan and Paris should be in jail anyways.
laugh.gif

Ahh, to be a celebrity. I can't even begin to count how many people I see at my job who get years for probation/parole violations. And that's just the state level--the Feds don't play.

Bottom line? T.I. is a damn fool--got the world at his fingers and now he's heading back for some dumb *@%$ that wasn't even necessary.

He really needs to do better by now for himself and for his kids. I thought he had finally learned but I guess not.

He really needs to do better by now for himself and for his kids. I thought he had finally learned but I guess not.

8-14 months for a violation? I cant believe hes still getting off easy for a probation violation + drugs.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

8-14 months for a violation? I cant believe hes still getting off easy for a probation violation + drugs.
He hasn't been sentenced yet.  Those are just recommended numbers.  The judge could go for broke and throw calendar numbers at him during that sentencing.

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

He hasn't been sentenced yet.  Those are just recommended numbers.  The judge could go for broke and throw calendar numbers at him during that sentencing.

If I was a judge this is what I'd do. Dude escaped having to do a lot of time for those gun charges, and as soon as he gets out he does some dumb +@@! like this? I'd def make an example out of him.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

If I was a judge this is what I'd do. Dude escaped having to do a lot of time for those gun charges, and as soon as he gets out he does some dumb +@@! like this? I'd def make an example out of him.

$#!% like this just makes me mad im a fan and all but dude need to gone and go to jail including other celebrities 
especially when he was caught with all those guns like he was duke nukem or some $#!@

it really upsets me that celebrities get off so easy and I got a brother serving 60 years for being a get away driver when he was 18

but that the American justice system for you especially in Texas 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

give the man a 2nd chance....oh wait

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Legal issues[/h3]

Mug shot of T.I. taken after his arrest in Tampa in 2003

T.I. was on probation stemming from a 1998 conviction for violating a state controlled substances act and for giving false information. After being released on probation, he earned a litany of probation violations in several counties around Georgia for offenses ranging from possession of a firearm to possession of marijuana.[sup][21][/sup] In 2006, after appearing in an Atlanta court on (May 10) and having charges that he threatened a man outside a strip club last year dropped for lack of evidence, T.I. was arrested on an outstanding probation violation warrant from Florida. The warrant claimed that T.I. did not complete the required number of community service hours he was sentenced for a 2003 assault of a female sheriff deputy at University Mall in Tampa. T.I. was detained by several mall Security Guards at the time of the incident. According to WSB-TV Atlanta, the rapper’s attorney said that the problem was nothing more than a "technical matter" between Georgia and Florida. The confusion arose because T.I. was also sentenced to community service in Georgia for driving with a suspended license, for which he did complete 75 hours of community service in his home state. The rapper was released on bail shortly after being arrested, and was expected to surrender to Florida state authorities the following week to resolve the matter.[sup][82][/sup]

On November 21, 2008, T.I. testified in the murder trial of a member of his entourage and a close friend, Philant Johnson (1980–2006), who was murdered in a shooting that occurred after a post-concert party at a club. T.I. has dedicated several songs to Johnson, from the single version of "Live in the Sky" to his more recent hit "Dead and Gone" where Johnson's grave can be seen in the video.[sup][83][/sup]

On March 27, 2009, U.S. District Judge Charles A. Pannell, Jr. sentenced T.I. to one year and one day in prison and ordered to pay $100,300 for federal weapons charges; T.I. had his sentence reduced from a maximum 10 years and a $250,000 fine with a plea bargain.[sup][84][/sup][sup][85][/sup] On May 26, 2009, T.I. began serving his sentence in Forrest City, Arkansas.[sup][86][/sup] Two days prior to being imprisoned, T.I. performed a farewell concert at the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia.[sup][87][/sup] T.I. was released from FCC Forrest City on December 22, 2009[sup][88][/sup] and was moved into a halfway house in Atlanta.[sup][89][/sup] T.I. had the Federal Bureau of Prisons ID 59458-019 and was released from CCM Atlanta on March 26, 2010.[sup][90][/sup] Since being released from prison, he is subject to an audit of his finances, drug counseling, DNA testing, and random searches of his property.[sup][91][/sup]

On September 1, 2010, T.I. and his wife Tiny were arrested on drug charges in Los Angeles.[sup][92][/sup]

[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T.I#cite_note-91[/sup]
[h2]
[/h2]

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Guy is an idiot.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

He brought it all on himself...
i don't have time to feel sorry for people with all these opportunities and %%$$ it up...

What they said. Stupid Mutha !%%+ a!!! (c) Big at the end of _'s Bleed

Originally Posted by Kingtre

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Legal issues[/h3]

T.I. was on probation stemming from a 1998 conviction for violating a state controlled substances act and for giving false information. After being released on probation, he earned a litany of probation violations in several counties around Georgia for offenses ranging from possession of a firearm to possession of marijuana.[sup][21][/sup] In 2006, after appearing in an Atlanta court on (May 10) and having charges that he threatened a man outside a strip club last year dropped for lack of evidence, T.I. was arrested on an outstanding probation violation warrant from Florida. The warrant claimed that T.I. did not complete the required number of community service hours he was sentenced for a 2003 assault of a female sheriff deputy at University Mall in Tampa. T.I. was detained by several mall Security Guards at the time of the incident. According to WSB-TV Atlanta, the rapper’s attorney said that the problem was nothing more than a "technical matter" between Georgia and Florida. The confusion arose because T.I. was also sentenced to community service in Georgia for driving with a suspended license, for which he did complete 75 hours of community service in his home state. The rapper was released on bail shortly after being arrested, and was expected to surrender to Florida state authorities the following week to resolve the matter.[sup][82][/sup]

On November 21, 2008, T.I. testified in the murder trial of a member of his entourage and a close friend, Philant Johnson (1980–2006), who was murdered in a shooting that occurred after a post-concert party at a club. T.I. has dedicated several songs to Johnson, from the single version of "Live in the Sky" to his more recent hit "Dead and Gone" where Johnson's grave can be seen in the video.[sup][83][/sup]

On March 27, 2009, U.S. District Judge Charles A. Pannell, Jr. sentenced T.I. to one year and one day in prison and ordered to pay $100,300 for federal weapons charges; T.I. had his sentence reduced from a maximum 10 years and a $250,000 fine with a plea bargain.[sup][84][/sup][sup][85][/sup] On May 26, 2009, T.I. began serving his sentence in Forrest City, Arkansas.[sup][86][/sup] Two days prior to being imprisoned, T.I. performed a farewell concert at the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia.[sup][87][/sup] T.I. was released from FCC Forrest City on December 22, 2009[sup][88][/sup] and was moved into a halfway house in Atlanta.[sup][89][/sup] T.I. had the Federal Bureau of Prisons ID 59458-019 and was released from CCM Atlanta on March 26, 2010.[sup][90][/sup] Since being released from prison, he is subject to an audit of his finances, drug counseling, DNA testing, and random searches of his property.[sup][91][/sup]

On September 1, 2010, T.I. and his wife Tiny were arrested on drug charges in Los Angeles.[sup][92][/sup]

[h2]
[/h2]

laugh.gif

if he doesn't do a real bid this time, he's snitching. i have family doing 5 and up over one gun on their second offenses. i can't stand to see this dude walk free.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

qft,  lock him up and throw away the key for a few years.   dude got the deal of the century on those gun charges and not even a year after getting out he goofs again. 

Originally Posted by Slim

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Legal issues[/h3]

[h2]
[/h2]

laugh.gif

if he doesn't do a real bid this time, he's snitching. i have family doing 5 and up over one gun on their second offenses. i can't stand to see this dude walk free.

they're not millionaires and, no offense, but they're probably "real" criminals.

i'm sorry but if you're rich and "of worth" to society you're not seeing prison for anything short of murder or a white collar crime.  and even then it's gotta be something majorrr for you to do any serious time.

the lawyers are too good and rich people are a hassle to the prison system.

they're not millionaires and, no offense, but they're probably "real" criminals.

i'm sorry but if you're rich and "of worth" to society you're not seeing prison for anything short of murder or a white collar crime.  and even then it's gotta be something majorrr for you to do any serious time.

the lawyers are too good and rich people are a hassle to the prison system.

sad but true.

Originally Posted by Slim

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Legal issues[/h3]

[h2]
[/h2]

laugh.gif

WERD!

I'm lowkey hating on this clown, I'm a big fan but dude but I seen my people go away for 5+ and they had money too. They just wasnt giving up no names like this clown is obviously doing.

I wonder what he has to say about himself smh. Dude led the public on a season of lies on his show, what a waste of millions.

I was in rush hour and heard this story come across on the radio about this guy being on top of Colony Square (building) in Atlanta getting ready to jump. Its a building on Peachtree Street. It locked the whole street down. Then next thing I know I hear about T.I. coming down to the situation and the police and negotiators letting him speak to the guy on the roof. Then TI comes across on V103 and it comes out that TI was on his way to a video shoot and decided to make a detour and come to the situation to help use his celebrity do dissolve the situation. He was on the radio getting interviewed about it by Ryan Cameron and Rashaun Ali. Dude said something came over him and he just wanted to use his celebrity to help in any way that he could.

Then...Ryan asked about all the videos he was shooting lately. He shot like FOUR videos yesterday and is planning to shoot another 3-5 videos...TIP said that basically (in that technical jargon hes good at using
laugh.gif
)...hes preparing for "the future and sustaining success..."

...Dude really thinks hes going to jail though...

tired.gif

How can a guy be so genuine yet be in so many tragic situations...unreal...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom