T.I.'s Road To Redemption On MTV 9:00 pm EST

dat boy snitchin...
smh.gif

How is this _ T.I. supposed to inspire someone when he was buying all those guns for revenge in Cincinnati...
smh.gif

Yes yes yes I know it's road to redemption but I hate how he had to do bad then tell others not to do the same....

That's just me though...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

How is this _ T.I. supposed to inspire someone when he was buying all those guns for revenge in Cincinnati...
smh.gif

Yes yes yes I know it's road to redemption but I hate how he had to do bad then tell others not to do the same....

That's just me though...
ohwell.gif
he didn't buy the guns for revenge, he bought them because he was paranoid that what happened in Cincinnati would happen again.

idk bout this show. too many scare tactics...seems like they tryin to scare dudes outta the streets

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

smh.gif

That's just me though...
ohwell.gif
he didn't buy the guns for revenge, he bought them because he was paranoid that what happened in Cincinnati would happen again.
Son, you mean to tell me this dude T.I. wasn't about to ride out to Ohio and murk the dude(s) who killed his best friend....I've had tonsof stories with my barber about this because he from Cincinnati...

I'm from Columbus, Ohio btw....

Seen this the other day...

It's funny because Pee Wee has been chilling with Grand Hustle way before this show was filming... lol

You can see him on stage in the viseo when they got into it with Shawty Lo's camp

Haven't seen any future episodes tho

no so great... im not satisfied with the first episode hes changing 7 lives so is that like 7 episode?

Back
Top Bottom