T.I. - The Dime Trap [Album Out Now]

I can rock with quite a few songs off of here. None of that "I'm Sorry" post-jail music, but more "adult contemporary trap music" as TipsyMcStagga TipsyMcStagga referred to it as. It's probably a good music of traditional T.I. and Us Or Else type content. Wraith, Laugh At Em, More & More, Pray For Me, and At Least I Know are the standouts for me.

1538699453_6b915fe254b646db8a6ca951eac58ff5.jpg

1. "Seasons" featuring Sam Hook
2. "Laugh at Em"
3. "Big Ol Drip" featuring Watch the Duck
4. "Wraith" featuring Yo Gotti
5. "The Weekend" featuring Young Thug
6. "The Amazing Mr. **** Up" featuring Victoria Monét
7. "At Least I Know" featuring Anderson .Paak
8. "What Can I Say"
9. "Jefe" feat. Meek Mill
10. "More & More" featuring Jeezy
11. "Pray for Me" featuring YFN Lucci
12. "Looking Back"
13. "Light Day"
14. "You" featuring Teyana Taylor
15. "Be There" featuring London Jae

Listened to it last night, it's not bad but it's nothing i want to keep hearing. And i used to be a huge tip fan. Song with jeezy is easily the best.

Adult contemporary trap is the perfect description. Like he had Sarah Mclachlan on the beat.

Checkin this out tomorrow on the ride to work

SN: man a Tip release with not much fanfare, I’ll never forget when he was that guy. One of my favorite time periods
Yea I can definitely appreciate the new album for what it is. His run from Trap Muzik to Paper Trail was amazing. Though I didn't care for T.I. Vs T.I.P that much it still has a few songs i can play to this day.

Held off on listening to this out of skepticism due to his last couple of projects. Gave it a full listen at work today, and it's fire. Him and Travis duking it out for my 2nd favorite album of the year behind Victory Lap.

Back
Top Bottom