T.I. vs. T.I.P. finally grew on me....

I love this CD, I can't lie, at first, I'm like this is TIPs worst piece of work ever, but the album, is real, he also stays on topic too.

pimp.gif

there's only abot 3-5 substantial tracks on there for me...that makes a weak album

I honestly don't know how I feel about it, I've given it sufficient spins...but it just doesn't move me like his previous work. Not that the songsare bad, it's just almost all of the songs have a better, similar song on a previous album

I'm sorry...

I can't take this serious.

The album was that wack. There are no excuses for this

i dont listen to any track past #7 or 8...had the album since july and havent listened to a song oast #7 :rofl:g but i do think i listened to #10 like once

The album is aight. It's not as bad as NT makes it out to be but TIP could've done alot better also.

respect this hustle, hurt, tell em i said that, help is coming and my swag

are my joints

Yeah it's weak, but there are 2, 3 or 4 nice tracks somewhere in there. Tell Em I Said that, Help Is Coming, My Type and maybe one more.

Originally Posted by MBen32

i dont listen to any track past #7 or 8...had the album since july and havent listened to a song oast #7 :rofl:g but i do think i listened to #10 like once

seriously b/c the last 3 songs are the best on the Album to me ...
Never understood all the hate for this cd. ... I dont like the songs w/ 'Clef but know a lot of ppl thatdo and I can see how ppl could like them. The Nelly song & My Swag are ...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
... Touchdown, We Do This &Watch What You Say to Me are borderline songs. You like them or hate them ... I fluctuate.

Either way Trap Muzik > all of this albums ... I need to hear Urban Legend tho ... TIP was inmurk mode.

Big !%+% Poppin
Raw
Hurt
Watch What You Say
Help On
The Way
Touchdown (the flow is bananas on this)
My Swag (sometimes I rock sometimes I don't)
Respect This Hustle
Tell Em I Said That
Remember My Life

That's 11 good tracks but y'all call this lp garbage? That's why I don't take nt seriously with their album ratings
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom