T.i's wife SERIOUS DISCUSSION

I swear NT is turning into TMZ with all this "I heard this and I heard that" gossip talk.

i heard TI got with tiny when tiny was getting her fame on way before tip was TI.

so i guess that explains it. the man has good gag control though to be staring at tiny face to face.

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

This discussion is serious guys
roll.gif

OP, looks aren't everything. Seriously. The fact that you don't realize this makes you fail in life.
/yourself
/thread

QFTMFT

Naw, it doesnt even matter about the looks at the end of the day.
If the girl is trustworthy and has your back and has personality then i would definitely take that over a girl that looks good and has a messed up attitude.

By the way, this is NOT a serious discussion lol..

She looks like a pitbull terrior... google the pic, I'm not going through the hassle of saving and uploading on tinypic. but the resemblance is uncanny

That's the mother of his children and she has been holding it down through for a while. No reason to wife up any random girl at this point in his life. Ifthey love each other God bless

she aint no where near as ugly as you guys making her out to be ..... I'd beat but first I gotta duck tape her mouth close

Originally Posted by YoutubeME

what the %##% is she half pitbull and half super hoodrat? seriously not to sound gay but t.i can pull literally anything and he chooses that

i use to read that b.i.g line like wow dude is cake , but damn now that i think of it....
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Produccion Fresco is right....prolly been through a lot...not to sound shallow...but if that wasnt the case..he could definitely do a lot better IMO

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I ain't going to lie.....when she was on Xscape, I had a mad crush on her. This was the era of black female groups that popped out everywhere like TLC and SWV.
QFT

lmao at serious discussion as the title then following it up with that half pitbull comment. kinda threw me off thinkin i was expecting something a little moremature.

Originally Posted by YoutubeME

what the %##% is she half pitbull and half super hoodrat? seriously not to sound gay but t.i can pull literally anything and he chooses that

i use to read that b.i.g line like wow dude is cake , but damn now that i think of it....
ohwell.gif

• Your internet fame is exponentially less than your real-life persona of a flaw, high school miser working part-time at Publix. (And I am willing to bet my glass of iced tea that you stay in Broward and never post up in Carol City, nevermind Liberty City or Overtown.)
  • Tiny is a down chick. Let Tiny and Tip live live their lives, dude.
  • After interviewing Xscape member Kandi Burruss in the spring of 2005, she claimed she was the one who actually wrote "No Scrubs" for TLC back in 1998-99. If anyone is caking off that song (especially to this day), it is her.

Back
Top Bottom