T-Mac 2 Retro is a go. Sort of.

I remember really wanting the blue/silver colorway but they didn’t have my size..Need those this time around. Might be in on the white/blue and black/blue too

OGs were 100 I believe

Yeah $100. I still have the OG box(no shoes lol) but they didn't have price tag on it. Looked through my old Slam mags...
IMG_20210126_165633.jpg

IMG_20210126_171320.jpg

IMG_20210126_165517.jpg

Last edited:
Ill never understand how these color ways make it through multiple stages of development and still get the thumbs up to go into production. Adidas is so lost when it comes to making solid color ways
They've never been good at color make ups, outside of the Adidas Originals line ups.

Yeah, the white/royal pair are a cop. Great looking shoe, good ball shoe as well. What does RESTOMOD mean?!

Edit: Looked it up, Restored and Modified.

Uh oh.

Think taking a vintage Mustang, restoring it to the original looks, but putting in a new modern Coyote 5.0L crate engine and modern brakes and suspension. 👍

for the patent blue pair, is it both pairs that are blue or is one going to be red and the other blue. i read somewhere that they were going to do a all star thing for them....

for the patent blue pair, is it both pairs that are blue or is one going to be red and the other blue. i read somewhere that they were going to do a all star thing for them....
They're making you buy both this time if you want to mismatch.
Screenshot_20210128_115635.jpg

Yeah $100. I still have the OG box(no shoes lol) but they didn't have price tag on it. Looked through my old Slam mags...

IMG_20210126_171320.jpg

I actually remember having that Players Ball shoe as well. Those were pretty dang good for $75

release date for the patent blue pair is when now? is it 2/1?
Black, white , and the tacky pairs on the 1st. Blue and red on the 12th. FNL, Dicks Sporting Goods, and Eastbay are carrying them. Not sure if adidas dropping.

Last edited:
I had the white and silver ones when they came out. I hope those release again.

I'm shooting for the black and blue on 2/1

Back
Top Bottom