T-Mac 2 Retro is a go. Sort of.

Just saw the wht/reds in a Adidas outlet in Vegas for $49.99, since when does a shoe release straight to an outlet? Banned I's don't count...

Just saw the wht/reds in a Adidas outlet in Vegas for $49.99, since when does a shoe release straight to an outlet? Banned I's don't count...

got the red ones from my outlet for 50$.

they dont feel anything like the ogs, but these arent bad for $50

got the red ones from my outlet for 50$.

they dont feel anything like the ogs, but these arent bad for $50

Didn't know they retroed these. Definitely going to hit up the outlets later today...

Didn't know they retroed these. Definitely going to hit up the outlets later today...

Hi, anyone can tell me how's the durability of the shoes? I read one review from china seems the quality of the material is so bad, the whole shoes seems so badly beat up after a week. Wonder is the quality of the shoes or just the reviewer hoop style.
Hope someone can help me out here, ship a pair to my place cost over $100 .
Thanks ya!

Hi, anyone can tell me how's the durability of the shoes? I read one review from china seems the quality of the material is so bad, the whole shoes seems so badly beat up after a week. Wonder is the quality of the shoes or just the reviewer hoop style.
Hope someone can help me out here, ship a pair to my place cost over $100 .
Thanks ya!

I took about an hour walk in my the other night.

they seemed to run a but larger than the OG's, don't know if I would go a half size down though.

These crease bad just like the OG's.

And they are comfy, but they don't seem like they could take a beating.

I would just buy if you like the OG's and want the nostalgia of having something close.

I don't regret buying mine, but I probably wont wear mine again, just reside with my other pairs of t-macs.

I'll try to get some pics up, the shoe looks better in person than on the internet. They don't look too bad when worn, but they do feel different.

I took about an hour walk in my the other night.

they seemed to run a but larger than the OG's, don't know if I would go a half size down though.

These crease bad just like the OG's.

And they are comfy, but they don't seem like they could take a beating.

I would just buy if you like the OG's and want the nostalgia of having something close.

I don't regret buying mine, but I probably wont wear mine again, just reside with my other pairs of t-macs.

I'll try to get some pics up, the shoe looks better in person than on the internet. They don't look too bad when worn, but they do feel different.

thanks for the feedback.
the inner forefoot cease bad? Because from what i saw online it was bad after just one game due to there is little mid sole at the front part of the kick.

thanks for the feedback.
the inner forefoot cease bad? Because from what i saw online it was bad after just one game due to there is little mid sole at the front part of the kick.

Nina Hood Pics.
it's going to crease just like the OG's 
9BJGk.jpg

Compair were the OG's creases...

1AEgU.jpg

Such a thin sole on the whole shoe

VXq18.jpg

After one wear outside

dVw12.jpg

What happens when you take a stride with any force in it.

I bought these for nostalgia and not for performance. If you want these to ball... I would look elsewhere. If you want a shoe for the collection, pick these up.  

Nina Hood Pics.
it's going to crease just like the OG's 
9BJGk.jpg

Compair were the OG's creases...

1AEgU.jpg

Such a thin sole on the whole shoe

VXq18.jpg

After one wear outside

dVw12.jpg

What happens when you take a stride with any force in it.

I bought these for nostalgia and not for performance. If you want these to ball... I would look elsewhere. If you want a shoe for the collection, pick these up.  

thanks for the photos! U just wear for casual is it? i am thinking to get them to ball in the indoor hardwood. Not sure can last 10 games or not? haha...

Back
Top Bottom