T-Mac 2 Retro is a go. Sort of.

Anyone ordered from DSG and got a tracking yet?

mones says est deliver for Saturday but haven’t got a tracking

Well mine arrived and damn what a disappointment......

The "leather" looks dry, shoe fits super tight like I can't even wear these, and the OGs were not this chunky. They seriously look like diabetic shoes.

Awful. Just awful.

Attachments

• 20210204_171149.jpg
    20210204_171149.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 20210204_171354.jpg
    20210204_171354.jpg
    537 KB · Views: 96

The "leather" looks dry, shoe fits super tight like I can't even wear these, and the OGs were not this chunky. They seriously look like diabetic shoes.

Awful. Just awful.

Did you go TTS or half size up/down? either way, that's very disappointing. i wanted to hoop in these too! Plus I got wide feet!!!

Awful. Just awful.
Im okay with how the leather looks and what not. I just hope mine fits. Cause there was no size 12.5 that I saw. Oh and FNL cancelled my white and blue pair. Oh well, money saved. Only got it cause there was the $10 discount.

Did you go TTS or half size up/down? either way, that's very disappointing. i wanted to hoop in these too! Plus I got wide feet!!!
My feet are slightly wide.

I went same size I did in the TMac1s I bought last month. Size 13.

I really don't know that I would even want to size up with how awful they look on foot.

My feet are slightly wide.

I went same size I did in the TMac1s I bought last month. Size 13.

I really don't know that I would even want to size up with how awful they look on foot.
What size do you wear in Nike/Jordan? I’m a 13 in both and ordered a 13 here.

Not sure why they need to call it restomod when it's the same thing as I remembered. Maybe leather is different. There is no midsole so not sure where the Bounce is, maybe a crash pad?
Fits same as og half size up.
The back always been chunky.

IMG_20210204_151601.jpg
IMG_20210204_151545.jpg

from the adidas site it does say bounce midsole so I wonder...
42AB807C-AEDF-4283-ABF8-CCB4EFBB05A1.jpeg

It's just a strobel board. The insole looks different. Bounce may be on the middle/heel section. OG were all ortholite
Yup ortholite plus adiprene+ = $$$

I wear orthotics for my messed up *** feet lol so I wonder how it will feel. Should get em in tomorrow apparently (most likely Saturday though) so imma get em on court this Sunday and see how good/painful it is haha

Back
Top Bottom