T-Mobile Employees I need help.

So its time for me to get a new phone/contract; I've been looking at the Samsung Galaxy S II. Can you recomend another phone (Pros/Cons)? Should I wait, are there any deals or discounts about to drop? Thanks!

im not a Tmobile employee but my moms dude is he said thats the next phone he's grabbing up he currently has a blackberry

the htc amaze has the same specs at the galaxy s 2 and currently is the same price.
employed by tmobile.

Originally Posted by domc03

the htc amaze has the same specs at the galaxy s 2 and currently is the same price.
employed by tmobile.
That being said, they're two very different phones - from size to the version of Android that they're both running. In picking a new phone, ask yourself what you'll be using the most and determine what would be the best choice for you. Sense (the interface that the HTC Amaze is packed with) isn't for some people. Likewise, Touchwiz (Samsung's interface) isn't without it's fair share of opponents.

From what I know about the phones themselves, the HTC Amaze caters to the camera-centric users more, as it's camera
has more options. The Amaze also reportedly has a longer standby time than the Galaxy S-II, so a slightly better battery.

If you can, go to the store and play with both of them. (You really only need a few minutes with an interface to decide if you really like it or not.) Otherwise, draw upon any previous experience with Sense and/or Touchwiz in making your decision. (Without taking price into consideration, I'd personally go for the Amaze because I am NOT a fan of Touchwiz at all.)

Not to thread jack but.....

I recently got a new phone, the mytouch 4G slide (yeah I know, @*! was I thinking). I hate this phone with a passion and just renewed my contract another 2 years. Is there any way I can get a different phone without paying the without contract price?

What ever happened to that Nter who worked for t-mo and had a whole thread hooking people up? Cashmerethoughts in think was his of sn but he got a new one

Asking T-mobile employees for help is like asking NT for marriage advice. Personally, I'd go with the S ll but im switching to verizon next week and getting the nexus(pretty close if not better than the S ll) or the razr.

@Fresh Azimiz

You should look into trading on Craigslist if you really don't like the phone that much. If nothing else, you can get a used phone and maybe pocket a little extra money if you go that route.

I have a MyTouch4g myself and I absolutely hated it...until I rooted it and put a different ROM on it. If you think you can handle doing that, and don't want to shell out extra money or do a Craigslist meet up, I'd look into it if I were you. In the very least, it will make your phone more bearable until you can figure out a way to get a different phone.

http://forum.xda-develope.../forumdisplay.php?f=1206

Originally Posted by Yeah

@Fresh Azimiz

You should look into trading on Craigslist if you really don't like the phone that much. If nothing else, you can get a used phone and maybe pocket a little extra money if you go that route.

I have a MyTouch4g myself and I absolutely hated it...until I rooted it and put a different ROM on it. If you think you can handle doing that, and don't want to shell out extra money or do a Craigslist meet up, I'd look into it if I were you. In the very least, it will make your phone more bearable until you can figure out a way to get a different phone.

http://forum.xda-develope.../forumdisplay.php?f=1206

Cosign. I had a MyTouch 4G and it was the software was the biggest piece of @@*!. After I rooted, it was like a completely different phone. So so much smoother. But I have since moved on to AT&T and the 4S and I'm a huge Android hater. BUT a rooted MyTouch is definitely not a bad choice, it has great hardware.

Back
Top Bottom