T-Mobile launches iPhone challenger

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by SC415

Idk, I think a phone can compete with the iphone as of right now.
13yphxv.gif

Great execution
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by socluis90

and i have a iphone on tmobile

unless you own tmobile, own stock on tmobile, work for tmobile, your name is tmobile.. why the stoneface? not like what he said is going to kill u

you got it confused. this phone sucks and is not on the "competitive" level as the iphone for so many reasons. the stone face was for putting thisphone on the iphone level.

unless you own tmobile, own stock on tmobile, work for tmobile, your name is tmobile.. why the stoneface? not like what he said is going to kill u

you got it confused. this phone sucks and is not on the "competitive" level as the iphone for so many reasons. the stone face was for putting this phone on the iphone level.
iPhone people get video and copy/paste and now they're sittin on top of the world
laugh.gif
So Mr. Socluis, why are the "many reasons" this phone cannot competewith the iPhone?
2iig55h.jpg

I have the iphone for tmobile too. I paid $175 and got the phone and the $50 dock with it. The g1 is trash compared to the iphone and im not getting stuck withthere data plan when I have wifi everywhere I go.

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

I have the iphone for tmobile too. I paid $175 and got the phone and the $50 dock with it. The g1 is trash compared to the iphone and im not getting stuck with there data plan when I have wifi everywhere I go.

Damn people are salty. I dont see why people get upset when they hear about T-Mobile's required data when AT&T, Verizon, & Sprint were doing itYEARS before T-Mobile.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

I have the iphone for tmobile too. I paid $175 and got the phone and the $50 dock with it. The g1 is trash compared to the iphone and im not getting stuck with there data plan when I have wifi everywhere I go.

Damn people are salty. I dont see why people get upset when they hear about T-Mobile's required data when AT&T, Verizon, & Sprint were doing it YEARS before T-Mobile.

You sure are in this post pretty heavy. How 'bout you fall back, G.

It's funny. Only another iPhone can truly compete with an iPhone. iPhone 2G, 3G, now 3Gs. They can't win.. they just need to do something totallydifferent like the N97, and stop trying to directly imitate and add features and end up failing. Do something new.. but really, what can be done? Someone needsto get on that VideoChat asap, then we have a winner.

LOL I have an iPhone for tmobile and am on it right now using it's net to post and I'd rather have this then any other phone

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

Damn people are salty. I dont see why people get upset when they hear about T-Mobile's required data when AT&T, Verizon, & Sprint were doing it YEARS before T-Mobile.

You sure are in this post pretty heavy. How 'bout you fall back, G.
Shut up

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Nokia n97>iPhone

i see you guys haven't seen the reviews of the n97 or own it. i have yet to hear one good thing about it, from the screen, keyboard, outdated OS and slowprocessor. such a nice phone, but such a disappointment. glad i didn't drop the 700 (which is now down to 600 on amazon) on it.

you got it confused. this phone sucks and is not on the "competitive" level as the iphone for so many reasons. the stone face was for putting this phone on the iphone level.

thought you were talking about the iphone > tmobile comment, my mistake lol.

iPhone people get video and copy/paste and now they're sittin on top of the world
laugh.gif
So Mr. Socluis, why are the "many reasons" this phone cannot compete with the iPhone?
2iig55h.jpg
I'll give you the main reason, Apple > any company right now.

I'm not a fan boy but that's just the way it is. Anything they make is gona sell.

Also Our apps > anything any phone can do right now.

I've had video recorder and sideways texting on my phone for over a year now not to mention other other things people said the iphone "couldn'tdo".

Back
Top Bottom