T-Mobile peeps, I need some help

So i got an unlocked iphone and I was wondering if I can still use that sidekick a dollar a day thing. I only plan on texting and stuff thats why Im wondering.Also, if it still works, how do I go on about and registering the sim to work? Do you have to have the sidekick's serial number to register it? Thanks forthe help.

i heard the t-mobile stopped supporting side data plan with iphones

i havent been up on my news, so many some hackers fixed it

but i would imagine you would need your sim card in a sidekick so t-mobile can get a serial number

The unlimited texting will work. That's it, though. The plan is made specifically for the Sidekick, so the internet won't.

Well, which on is better? The a dollar a day plan for sidekick or the other regular one without the unlimed texting and stuff?

There's no point in getting the dollar a day plan. All you'll be able to use is texting, so you'll be paying $30 a month whereas an unlimitedtexting plan is $15.

But with a contract right? IDK, im not tying to get caught up with out a job and not being able to pay the bill. Do you know whats the cheapest plan they have?With the contract that is.

You should be able too. Flexpay is basically a prepaid monthly plan. No contract, no credit check.

Back
Top Bottom