t-mobile phones

Alright NT, it's about time you guys help me out again...

Heres my question,

So my carrier is T-Mobile, I'm eligible for an upgrade, and its about time to upgrade phones. I don't know too much about phones, I've been using a 6 year old flip phone, and want a phone that can surf the web, blah blah blah. My question is: what is the greatest T-Mobile phone out right now or coming out soon? Suggestions have included the Samsung Vibrant, the soon to be released G2, Blackberry Bold 9700, HTC HD2.

Another question is where is the cheapest place to purchase these phones. So far the cheapest place I've come across is Amazon since they work with carriers to give you upgrade pricing.

Alright NT, it's about time you guys help me out again...

Heres my question,

So my carrier is T-Mobile, I'm eligible for an upgrade, and its about time to upgrade phones. I don't know too much about phones, I've been using a 6 year old flip phone, and want a phone that can surf the web, blah blah blah. My question is: what is the greatest T-Mobile phone out right now or coming out soon? Suggestions have included the Samsung Vibrant, the soon to be released G2, Blackberry Bold 9700, HTC HD2.

Another question is where is the cheapest place to purchase these phones. So far the cheapest place I've come across is Amazon since they work with carriers to give you upgrade pricing.

I dont think you can go wrong with the G2. I was very impressed with Android's accessibility, capabilities, and overall presentation. You're more likely to tap into its full potential versus being overwhelmed by it. Also a physical keyboard is ALWAYS a plus.

I have the HD2 and I love it but I've been using Windows Mobile for a long time. I know how frustrating it can be to new users and besides, you dont want to invest in a dying OS with your first smartphone. Blackberry, ehhh... Samsung Vibrant looks good but lacks a keyboard. If you're going Android might as well go with the phone that has a keyboard.

I dont think you can go wrong with the G2. I was very impressed with Android's accessibility, capabilities, and overall presentation. You're more likely to tap into its full potential versus being overwhelmed by it. Also a physical keyboard is ALWAYS a plus.

I have the HD2 and I love it but I've been using Windows Mobile for a long time. I know how frustrating it can be to new users and besides, you dont want to invest in a dying OS with your first smartphone. Blackberry, ehhh... Samsung Vibrant looks good but lacks a keyboard. If you're going Android might as well go with the phone that has a keyboard.

<< vibrant owner, highly recommend it
pimp.gif
, gives me no problems at all

unless you NEED a physical keyboard then get the G2 on oct 6th or the my touch hd rumored on nov 3rd, the only 2 phones id get if i didnt have a vibrant right now
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

<< vibrant owner, highly recommend it
pimp.gif
, gives me no problems at all

unless you NEED a physical keyboard then get the G2 on oct 6th or the my touch hd rumored on nov 3rd, the only 2 phones id get if i didnt have a vibrant right now
tongue.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom