T-Mobile Project Dark- $50 Unlimited Everything Plan!? UPDATE: IT'S UP!!! T-Mobile.com!!!

But if this does go thru, I wonder how it would work for family plans. The Loyalty plan didn't work out so well w/ my family plan since they charged my 3rd line $40/ month extra
smh.gif

that loyalty screwed everything up. They made it seem like 90 bucks for unlimited minutes for the 3 people on my account. But it was actually 90bucks for 2 people and the 3rd pays 40bucks.

If this goes through, I'll def pick this up. Less than 65 a month for unlimited minutes, 3g data, and sms/mms
eek.gif

I only wonder what the requirements are for this, has to be something similar to the loyalty thing.

I've been looking, but I haven't been able to find anymore news, so I guess we wait...

not sure about release dates, but i heard part of the rollout will consists of speeds reaching 21 mbps... which is closing in on 4G status..... not quitethere... but will be a step up from alotof the other carriers high speed networks...

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

im on a family plan, anyone know how this would work or if anything can work?
Someone please answer this. I need that 9700 Onyx bad!

So this is different from the loyalty plan
in that it includes data? But how would
that work if u have a G1 or BB? I dont
believe it.

If this comes out.......im all on it.......My current g1 plan is $90 and my wifes is $108 (She has the loyalty plan w unlim data and insurance.......i have1500...unlim data and insurance)

This would be KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T Mobile could change the game with this one. Not only is this a great monthly price, but with those speeds and uncapped data, some(me) would consider savinganother 50 on my cable internet bill and just tether.

Originally Posted by lysolflow

not sure about release dates, but i heard part of the rollout will consists of speeds reaching 21 mbps... which is closing in on 4G status..... not quite there... but will be a step up from alotof the other carriers high speed networks...
I don' think speed determines which "G" it is. Actually, I don't think there are any standards at all really. G just standsfor generation. So they could just be slightly better than the standard and call it 4G.

If true i'll do a termination fee from verizon early, unless retentions tries to match it.

Back
Top Bottom