[| -- [T.O. & MTL] Lil' Wayne "I Am Music" Tour w/ T-Pain, Keyshia Cole & More (Jan 14/15) -- |]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Whose going? Thursday...

Met Wayne's Manager today through Drake....so for those worried about Wayne not showing up HE WILL BE HERE.

Forgot to mention Gorilla Zoe is a part of the tour too, my friend is picking him up tomorrow.
laugh.gif

SMH man I had my doubts about Lil' Wayne but performance wise he was equally as good as Kanye and better than Hov. Minus the Guitar *!#! his show wasflawless, and shockingly the whole tour was on time. I was stuck in traffic that when I got there I missed everyone except for T-Pain & Lil' Wayne. Ireally wanted to see Keyshia Cole but was hurt when I found out I missed her.

I've been to soooooooo many concerts since '95 as a kid and my parents taking me but I've never seen a Hip Hop Tour packed like that in the ACCsince the Def Jam Hard Knock Life Tour in '99. Heck all the suites were used for the concert, basically everyone and anyone was there, ladies weregreat...dudes don't care. I was really speecless, and I was a HEAVY Wayne hater. T-Pain came through like I thought he was. Only complaint I had was Waynenot doing "Cannon" or his DJ not playin it during the intermission break when he was playing Wayne's "Street Music". I never seen ashow that during the break from one artist to another they played music and ladies all over the areana are dancing and OD wldin' in the aisles.

Drake stepped up basically did 2 1/2 songs and sang the chorus from "Mrs. Officer" but that home crowd reaction was epic even though 60% of thepeople still didn't know who he was as an artist, just epic I maybe just taking BS but for the Hip Hop Concert heads it was on some Jay SummerJam in NYhometown type *!#!.

At the end I knew he was going to end off with that Whitney Houston track so when he was done the group of us left when we look back most people were still intheir seats when Wayne was done no one wanted to leave last time I saw that was for Coldplay.

Good times, great night another show tomorrow.....

Oh yeah when Wayne's DJ played "What Happened To That Boy" I really was hoping The Clipse would come out. They arrived in town earlier today asmy dude was doing work with them, I had the chance to meet up with them but this was during the show and no way I was leaving that.

Pics/Videos coming soon, good stuff first few rows from the stage.

concert was DOPE!
keri hilson got no love.
keyshia cole sounds the same live as she does on her albums.
t-pain lip sang through out his whole stage time. but it was still pretty good. did all his featured bangers.
wayne killed it. had the audience going crazy throughout his performance. played a lot of the carter 3 but also had a good mix of mixtape, older albums andeven cash money-500 degreez tracks were played. he gave a lot of the young money artists some shine. drake drizzy came out and did ransom and sang the hook formrs. officer. mack maine did that knuck if you buck freestyle which was fire. very odd ending with the bodyguard and the martin show clip.

overall rating of 8.5/10... it was a very long concert. coulda cut off gorilla zoe and maybe keri hilson. i wish jeezy was on this tour

Yeah it was missing another major Hip Hop act (Jeezy or T.I.) IMO. I'm just pissed I missed Keyshia Cole, I'm wondering what Keri Hilson performed sineher main "hit" was 'Turnin Me On' which she came out during Wayne's set to do.
laugh.gif
I was also expecting a Kardinal cameo somehow onstage during this show....
smh.gif

ya it was a good show. i wasnt too hype because some1 had said wayne doesnt really perform well. but i thought he did a great job. got the club i mean arenaexcited. i had never been to a concert in the ACC but it was ROCKING.

Gorilla ZOE - short set not really a big fan. arena was like 1/4 full . chain looked real nice
keri hilson - ok also not a fan but she did bring out kardi smokin body too
Keyshia Cole - love her wish she had done more songs
T Pain - great entertainer great set kinda like circus act.

WAYNE - shut down the show did a ton of songs. brought back t pain for a couple songs and skits. brought out young money dudes. then brought out drake. hadmartin tell everyone good bye lol

ps my whole section was smelling like trees during the whole wayne set. i dunno if it was the same through out the acc but in mine it was heavy lol. ill postpics when my girl gets home from work. LV graffitti looks ok!

yeah acc was a big hot box..i must've smoked 15 bogeys during that concert..

there was a fight right near me..this white dude tried to scrap 3 little hoods and their fat white girl...white girl was poppin off at the mouth, white dudelooked like he watched ufc or something because he was ready to strap people with rear naked chokes.

they ended up not fighting and everyone around them boo'd them until they left haha.

pain was a very dope entertainer....his whole set was proper as hell..not even a fan but i may be one now..

wayne is a rockstar straight up...dude's on a next tip...i couldve done without the skits with pain, but you notice how humble weezy is? dude thanks isundercard/band/fans as many times as he can..

the drake set wasn't even too live...i thought he'd get a better reaction from the crowd...

all in all this is the best concert i've been to since up in smoke tour.

^^ was the fight up on the 300 level ? me and my girl seem some drama up there but didnt know what was goin on and the ppl beside us was like some chicks werefighting or wat not. i dont think drake got a good reaction because ppl dont really know him except from his degrassi days. and str8 up wayne is a rockstar.

Originally Posted by mellowg

wayne humble?
laugh.gif
yeah i was surprised..i was ready to hear this man call himself the best rapper alive for an hour straight...total opposite...

he even did covers of artists he works with....did the first verse of duffle bag boy...did hova's on mr.carter

yeah the fight was in the 300s

I just wanted Wayne to do more collabo +#$$ like "Touch It Or Not", "Make It Rain" and any of his Lloyd collabos.......AND "CANNNNNNON".

Back
Top Bottom