T.O. Player Exclusive Retro III Cleats (Ebay)

I saw these on ebay this morning. There is still a lot of time left. These are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I am a HUGE Cowboys fan but I can't bring myself to bidding on these. Theyare a size 14 and made for TO but are deadstock.

Sorry if this has already been posted. Just thought Id share the pics.

e4a3615810a5b03e0cdb468c2d0d10a2825ba425.jpg
ea426ac156b5d0f94362cb1ee661d366c8b166ae.jpg
dc2368c217d2ba780b7e46452a321e76be33ec97.jpg
de4267f1bcb640614342f9144b7584e6c47cad55.jpg
8f016c14b50f4027172e500a22bb02c7a5e13e0c.jpg
e2036c9d1a9ebd5b0e04418e200811b116f3dfd2.jpg

The NFL is very strict about logos, will not allow the Jumpman logo on Jordan shoes, I believe it has something to with their agreement with Reebok

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

eek.gif
..but i wonder why no Jumpman

if i understand correctly, since Jordan Brand is not an officially licensed NFL supplier, they cannot use the Jumpman or they would face a fine.

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

eek.gif
..but i wonder why no Jumpman
Because it's against league rules. The NFL doesn't allow any logos that aren't Reebok on gloves, jerseys, socks, etc. Anythingvisible.

lol....reebok is being a cry baby....they have a large contractual agreement for unis and accessories...they're worried about logos on shoes!? thats themost ridiculous thing i've heard. and the nfl agreed to that clause? call me childish, but thats ridiculous. imagine the nba doin that!
indifferent.gif

i noticed those "logo-less" j's and also wondered, thanks 4 clearin that up.

(after yrs of membership mainly as a spectator, finally up to 500
happy.gif
...butfor an issue like this!..
laugh.gif
.)

i seen these the other day and wondered the same thing about the logo but i will say they are hot

g men center or nose guard was wearing the black and cement 3 cleats on Sunday during their bs victory over my steelers...they were pretty fresh

Makes no sense about the logo - I see swooshes and Under Armor logos on NFL players cleats in EVERY game.

Makes no sense about the logo - I see swooshes and Under Armor logos on NFL players cleats in EVERY game.
These companies have agreements with the NFL. Nike just got their player gloves back last season actually. To the best of my knowledge JB does nothave any agreement/contract with the NFL for logos

ha it's funny to hear people WANT the jumpman logo! cracks me up. the shoe looks great IMO. but then again the III is so classic that it could be put on abowling shoe and still look good. (if you are listening, don't get any ideas JB)

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

yea i see the Nike check on gloves all the time also see Brandon Jacobs Under Armour logo on his cleats every game....

Referring back to the 2 posts above about Reebok being a big crybaby & LT wearing a giant swoosh on his shoes... Each company (Nike, adidas, UnderAmrour,etc) has to pay an enormous amout of money for a licensing fee just for players to be allowed to wear their logo visible on their shoes. If I recall itis something like $50 million just for the right to have their logo visible on players shoes in an NFL game. adidas used to be allowed to have players weartheir shoes in games, but the 3 stripes were not allowed to be visible. That is when the players would spat (put tape) their shoes for ankle support, &would conveniently cover the adidas logo. I don't think the NFL allows that any longer. The only NFL licensed footwear brands in the NFL are Reebok,Nike, adidas, & Under Armour. Since Nike & Brand Jordan are recognized as "separate" brands & have different logos, they would be forcedto pay an additional licensing fee to have the Jumpman visible on players shoes in an NFL game. Not sure why the league allows them to wear Brand Jordancleats on field, but I would guess that not putting the logo on the shoes has alot to do with it. I am sure they somehow spin it that they are part of Nike,therefore allowing the JB shoes on field under the Nike licensing agreement. The NFL is by far the most lacrative sporting league in the world, & this isexactly why.

i saw a ******** cw a while ago, not sure who had them on but they were pretty fresh

Back
Top Bottom