T.O.'s Black/Cement III Cleats

Anyone else see this? Makes me wonder if he'll wear other JB cleats this season...

I was hesitant to start a thread for this, but I thought it was kinda cool. Thoughts?

TO always wears jordan cleats. especially those black cement ones. he also wears the olympic 6 cleats before when he was a cowboy.

bought these and the white pair for $25 each from eastbay. quality is actually pretty good.

always wanted those III cleats too bad they cant be had for cheap anymore

Cousin plays baseball in those.

I played ball in HS with these.

Got a pair of those from the outlet for $18. Not a bad shoe. Hell, they have a lot of miles on them, but still don't crease as badly as the retros we wear casually.

I bought a pair of the Black/cement cleats just because they were cheap. I had/have no intention of wearing them as my football days have long since passed, I just thought they looked good.

I have both pairs and that D plate really sucks on them... I never wear them anymore. They're heavy and fatigue your feet pretty quick. Maybe he should wear more modern cleats, and he wouldn't drop 5 passes in a preseason game. One that was wide open in his hands in the end zone. BTW, I'm a T.O. fan...

I still need a pair of the black cement in size 13, hoping to convert them to metal spikes and use them for baseball.

Moss still has the g.o.a.t jordan football cleat with his purple 11's from the viking days

Back
Top Bottom