T Pain ft Young Jeezy - "Reverse Cowgirl" NEW SINGLE

Originally Posted by King Beef

This song is beyond wack. Yall like little girls eating this garbage up.
also i don't like the idea of my 10 yr old niece turning on the radio and hearing a song about a sexual position

IMO songs like this should not be singles but just album songs... keep it in the strip clubs where it belongs

mad.gif

Originally Posted by I am StewRat

also i don't like the idea of my 10 yr old niece turning on the radio and hearing a song about a sexual position

IMO songs like this should not be singles but just album songs... keep it in the strip clubs where it belongs

mad.gif
Oh give me a break. Trust me, your 10 year old niece hears a lot worse on the radio lol. Bed Rock isn't about the Flintstones lol.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

mad.gif
Oh give me a break. Trust me, your 10 year old niece hears a lot worse on the radio lol. Bed Rock isn't about the Flintstones lol.
lol yeah youre exactly right

but that doesn't make it okay!!

I dont like it. AND I do like SOME of T-Pain's music..

It will be interesting if FCC lets this slide on the radio
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocyaice

mad.gif

laugh.gif
I know right, dude acts like this something new, like we are 1957

I doubt the FCC knows what reverse cowgirl means. It took them forever to figure out what ahh skeet skeet meant.

I want to say it is produced by kain due the laughs at the beginning of the song.

Originally Posted by RedMan

I doubt the FCC knows what reverse cowgirl means. It took them forever to figure out what ahh skeet skeet meant.

I want to say it is produced by kain due the laughs at the beginning of the song.

Kane Beatz is lacing up some heat lately. And not just the quality he's racking up some hits. And the FCC has to know what that means lol. I mean they just have to. Isn't that %%% in the dictionary lol? I can understand Aww Skeet Skeet not being understood though. They eventually caught on though because they started muting that part of the song lol. I was shocked to see Reverse Cowgirl on MTV Jams and not bleeped out.

pimp.gif
yeah that @$@* is craaazy .. t-pain is an amazing writer .. to each there own but no one can honestly say its a bad a song
not your cup of tea i can understand but im digging this hardbody R.O.A  ftw

like i said before

song is wack

Pain forgot where he came from and what made him hot *Plays Teddypenherazdown Album* (b4 Rappa Ternt Sanga)

I never wish bad on ANYBODY!

BUT after visiting members of the Nappy Headz in jail I hope he flops hard so he wakes up and see all the people who helped him and how he left them out to dry including his own BLOOD BROTHER Rasheed who is a serious diabetic and his own daddy Mr. Shaheed who house got foreclosed on....n no it wasnt no mansion or nice house it was Pain's old house in the hood where he grew up and wrote/produced his 1st 2 albums.....he hasnt givin his daddy or brother 1 dime and they not asking for money they need it! But he spends his money on stupid chains and lambos.

yeah im mad this dude is gonna hit the bottom hard

what goes around comes around

the fame and money is good now until its gone

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

like i said before

song is wack

Pain forgot where he came from and what made him hot *Plays Teddypenherazdown Album* (b4 Rappa Ternt Sanga)

BUT after visiting members of the Nappy Headz in jail I hope he flops hard so he wakes up and see all the people who helped him and how he left them out to dry including his own BLOOD BROTHER Rasheed who is a serious diabetic and his own daddy Mr. Shaheed who house got foreclosed on....n no it wasnt no mansion or nice house it was Pain's old house in the hood where he grew up and wrote/produced his 1st 2 albums.....he hasnt givin his daddy or brother 1 dime and they not asking for money they need it! But he spends his money on stupid chains and lambos.

honestly dude...nobody cares, this is T-Pain not Tupac

he makes hits for the god damn radio

like i said before

song is wack

Wow. That's some hate in your blood right there. That %++ sounds unhealthy. Wishing another man failure? Did Pain do this %++ to you? You're listening to what somebody else told you. All 3 Pain albums were tough. If Pain don't want to give his fam money that's on him. He's gotta answer to that. There are some family members of mine I wouldn't give bread too either. Especially my pops. 

This song is nice. What do some of y'all not like about it?

The beat hits the lyrics are straight to the point and will be nice for the club.

like i said before

song is wack

Here you go dawg....
kleenexbox.jpg

Back
Top Bottom