T-Pain - Rap Song...dope vid

Pain's chorus writing  =
pimp.gif

Pain's first couple of singles didn't really buzz so I guess he had to dumb it down to his original style. Not mad at him for that. Rap Song is a hot song but that video surprised me. I didn't expect for them to go that route with that video. That's a candidate for video of the year.

Pain's first couple of singles didn't really buzz so I guess he had to dumb it down to his original style. Not mad at him for that. Rap Song is a hot song but that video surprised me. I didn't expect for them to go that route with that video. That's a candidate for video of the year.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I noticed that. Dude writes incredible melodies though. This song is just instantly catchy. Dude is on his way to hovering around the top of the charts again...and this baseline in the club is ridiculous.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I noticed that. Dude writes incredible melodies though. This song is just instantly catchy. Dude is on his way to hovering around the top of the charts again...and this baseline in the club is ridiculous.

I read in an interview he was done, he said nobody is buying music anymore and his CD has been done but what's the point if people don't buy it. With that being said....the T-Pain train has finally left and this song is horrific. He's trying to hard to make something catchy, horrendous 

I read in an interview he was done, he said nobody is buying music anymore and his CD has been done but what's the point if people don't buy it. With that being said....the T-Pain train has finally left and this song is horrific. He's trying to hard to make something catchy, horrendous 

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Vids cool, song is horrendous.

Definitely.

This song is another L for him. T-Pain is done....

I applaud the cinematography (sp) though
smokin.gif

Uh...
laugh.gif

I think a lot of ya'll are out of touch... I'll just say that...

Definitely.

smokin.gif

Uh...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Definitely.

smokin.gif

Uh...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
They really are if they think this is a L for Pain's career. This +@! the past couple of weeks has been EVERYWHERE.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Definitely.

smokin.gif

Uh...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
They really are if they think this is a L for Pain's career. This +@! the past couple of weeks has been EVERYWHERE.

Back
Top Bottom