T shirt designs

Whats up NT,

Im helping a friend design some T-shirts for a street wear clothing line, and I need some opinions on the designs. What do ya'll think? The brand name is 5 rebels.

Last edited:
crack is cool now on clothes. just put a microwave or something and write "we cookin" on it and you'll get guap.

Came in expecting all tee shirts. Got all t-shirts. Waits for NTers to write "Get that trash out of here!!", "This is not a clothing line, it's some wack tshirts" "etc, etc"

There was another clothing line thread not too long ago,

Meth isn't gonna be happy about dis :lol:

He's about to make you pay for sponsorship :rofl:

Came in expecting all tee shirts. Got all t-shirts. Waits for NTers to write "Get that trash out of here!!", "This is not a clothing line, it's some wack tshirts" "etc, etc"
Its not a clothing line yet, its ideas for T-shirts for that clothing line. Gotta start somewhere homie. I know NTs can be harsh, thats why I posted it here. I want feedback. Its really just the beginning stages of design. Maybe I should have clarified. 

lol damn yall are harsh. Wish I could get some ideas on why you hate it so much, but **** it, the replies are entertainment enough to keep checking the thread.

lol damn yall are harsh. Wish I could get some ideas on why you hate it so much, but **** it, the replies are entertainment enough to keep checking the thread.

because it's already been done. american flags. money signs all that. if you wanna do something dope do something americana tattoo inspired in a clean way. not like ed hardy. great tattoo artist, wack clothes. but you'd need a dude to draw them for you.

In all honesty, if you saw those shirts in a retail store, like Macy's or Zumiez, would you even look at them twice?  Seems like you just thought of a name and then threw random designs on a shirt.  Not trying to be harsh, but I don't see any originality or new designs.

Street wear isn't as popular as it use to be, so you're gonna have to do better than this.  Look at brands like The Hundreds or Akomplice and get some ideas...

Ok good point. And they are kinda just thrown together, I mean I cant get anywhere without putting something out there. These arnt final designs, kinda like brainstorming. I feel you on Akomplice and the Hundreds though, thats a good place to start. Again, I appreciate the advice.

There we go. Real advice. Appreciate it homie.

Might as well put in my 2¢ now

You used the same picture of that gorilla on most of your pics. If you are going to use it so much, make it your logo.

Or call yourself Bape.

I would do something like 8&9 (I think that's what they are called.) where they make shirts that match the new Jordan's and foamposites that come out, but less corny. Don't add pictured of a pink foam and say peptofoams or whatever they do. But make it match with the colors and a nice design. That would be awesome. Shirts to match shoes right that aren't corny.

Thats a really good idea actually. People coppin kicks always want **** to match. Like I said these were ideas, so the Gorilla wouldnt actually dominate designs. It would be only one design most likely. I would use it as a logo, its really different from the Bathing ape logo, but it doesnt really relate to the name 5 rebels.

Rebels.
Gorilla with dollar bills in his eyes.
A symbol that looks an awful lot like a swastika. (under ski mask).

*calls Al Sharpton.

Wow didn't even notice it kinda looked like a swastika...I'm def glad I posted this to NT. After the ********, y'all can actually be helpful.

No hate but I wouldn't buy any of those. Looks like every other graphic tee in zumiez

Yea I hear you, I need a find a way to come up with some clean and simple designs that still stand out from the pack.

Back
Top Bottom