Taco Bell ending the 7 layer burrito

People still get drunk/high
And in many places Taco Bell or McDonald’s the only place in a reasonable distance open to get food past like 7/8 pm

If I had a choice I’ll go with Del Taco if I’m going that route for food options

Got some taco bell last week. Kinda mad that half the time they run out of baja blast.

I noticed a few weeks ago they removed the Cheesy Gordita Crunch meal. I hope that isn't next :blush:

Del Taco fries are underrated too

The "Mexican Pizza" is probably the most disrespectful item on the menu. Someone actually looks themselves in the mirror after serving this to a paying customer.

tacobell_mexican_pizza_01.jpg
Sir don’t attack me

Taco Bell has the most confusing menu. Looks like high school stoners created it. Burritos with Fritos chips inside, tacos with cool ranch Doritos shell, Quesarito (not sure what I'm looking at there). It's the perfect food to sneak in bodily fluids. There's no way we'd ever know.

Taco Bell has the most confusing menu. Looks like high school stoners created it. Burritos with Fritos chips inside, tacos with cool ranch Doritos shell, Quesarito (not sure what I'm looking at there). It's the perfect food to sneak in bodily fluids. There's no way we'd ever know.
Everything on their menu can be made with prison commissary. They even came out with the Frito burrito which joints have been doing since forever.

I’m never pro Taco Bell but the taqueria’s on the east coast too expensive. Dudes charging $10 for a burrito, damn I miss the cheap burritos back in Cali.

I’m never pro Taco Bell but the taqueria’s on the east coast too expensive. Dudes charging $10 for a burrito, damn I miss the cheap burritos back in Cali.
I was happy when a taqueria opened up really close to me like a year and a half ago. Wasn't excited to see it was $3 a taco. Damn NY prices. Only been there once.

I'm addicted to taco bell when I'm in the states smh. Of course Mexican spots are way better not even comparable. But its tterribly amazing.

Back
Top Bottom