Taco Bell's new Value Meal Appreciation

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

They need to bring the Gordita back and quit playing. But yea, that big taste taco for 99 cents is good though.

What you mean? I had a cheesy gordita crunch last month, I can eat two of them and be goooood.

I feel fatter than what I am for actually planning my lunch for tomorrow. Under $4, is good.

I liked the grilled stuft burrito fiesta platter. I wonder if it was a limited time thing? The big box deal doesn't appeal to me. Can you makesubstitutions on that?

pimp.gif

yo i need to check it out. there's one a couple blocks from me but been too lazy.

btw did they have that mango slushie? forgot but someone posted it here a while ago saying it'll be a drink for the summer

That new mango slush is pretty good. Ordered a meal last week, and the cashier asked if I wanted to upgrade to it for free...

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

That new mango slush is pretty good. Ordered a meal last week, and the cashier asked if I wanted to upgrade to it for free...
laugh.gif
I considered it last night...but @*%+*$! out, ion know...I dont bang with mango like that, but ima try it on your word...and that $#!+ betta begood or...*shakes fist*

Back
Top Bottom