TaggPopperNJ's New kick collection.(Edited...New Stuff)

taggpoppernj

Banned
Sup NT?...been a minute since i really been on here. Most of ya'll know me as TaggPopper , I had my collection of over 60 pairs posted up here a few monthsback. I sold most of my collection and basically downsized and kept my heat. Less is more, This new collection is mostly new stuff i picked up over the months.check out my collection, let me know what ya'll think. Everything is a size 10.

(UPDATED) Some new pick up's this week. Thanks for the comments People, apprieciate it....after this week, ima have to chill out for quite a while, tillthe end of next month of course. 7/16 jordan pack and then you got the 4's and the 3's, dropping. You know me, getting them early like always. thoseand the Penny 2's and i should be done for the year..lol, oh yeah, the 12/11 pack, thats a must have, ima see if i can get that as a christmas present.these kicks are getting expensive, shoot! out here in Jersey, Gas is damn near $4 a gallon. anyway, on to the kicks, hope ya'll like...by the way, i doalot of selling on here and ebay, let me know if ya'll digging anything, i might let go of some things.

Jordan 6/17 pack....had to get 2 pairs baby!, them 6's are Crack...the 17's are ok. im keeping one of them, they don't look bad with a pair ofjeans. gonna sell the other one. Happy I got mines early and paid retail, wish I didn't. I got Nike connects but I wasn't gonna take that chance ofthem trying to get them off of Swoosh plus I wouldn't have gotten them early. I don't have to wait on a line or wake up early for them. Good luck tothose that's trying to get these, they gonna be a B to pick up.

Another set of the OL/NL.....traded my low top black and yellow 11's and a couple of BS fitteds I had lying around that I don't wear and wanted to getrid of..for these

Same dude that gave me the OL/NL's...threw me these Cement 3's. very crisp...I traded my Nomo's for them, which was a crazy deal because I recentlypaid $75 shipped for the Nomos on Ebay, they were kind of beat, they look better in the pics..lol, but yeah, dude didn't care, i didn't have the og boxso i threw them in a timberland box plus i had a pair of black timberland laces in them and he still took them and gave me the 3's with the og box andretro card. i felt bad and even brought some kicks to give him just to make it fair but he just wanted those Nomos, he said they were his grails...lucky me Iguess.

Nike SB Quickstricks, Piet's and Thrasher's...I can't front, alot of people hating on the Thrashers, they alil out there, but i like them. I likehaving different kicks on, these are a keeper. they were made pretty good. the Piets are a dope shoe, I can't dig the white canvas on them because thatsgonna be hell trying to keep them clean, but for the summer, F it...im not gonna wear them that much anyway.

Doernbecker Dunks and Airmax 95's...I got my size 10 in both and got a size 11.5 in both of these.. *wink wink* PM me if you caught the clue

Back by popular demand, I had a couple of PM's asking for some pics of the Griffeys...the same dude I copped the Nomo's from shot me these for $85shipped...these are in real good condition, I love these..wish I had the black and sea green ones tho, the 1st Griffey's where even better, Im happy withthese tho.

Ight, that should be it till the end of next month..lol...thanks for looking>BR>
THE JORDANS
DS 22's and 11's

DS black and red 23's and white and grey 23's

Fire red 3's and 5's

Citrus 7's and Aqua 8's

Old Love/New Love 1's

Melo 12's and Playoff 8's

DS 11 lowtops and Shadow 10

SB DUNKS
DS ferris Bueller and quickstrike dunk

De La's and Bruts

DS Purple Pigeons and Chalks