take your time fellas vol. heart break

frown.gif
frown.gif
I wanted a relationship with her, I didnt care if she was ready or not, i only cared about what I wanted and thats mad selfish of me.  I kept trying and pushing and pushing till she had enough and said Im not going there with u anymore ever again, we work together and its feelin like a punch to the stomach.

I feel you man, got a shorty right now that doesn't understand what it means when you wanna be my girl. It's kinda messed up because I gotta call it off if things don't change asap.

Its makes it hit harder when you know you are the only one to blame for the way things are right now.

Originally Posted by needsomejays

damn, seems like so many relationship problems recently on NT, including mine
tired.gif

lol yea, seems like at least one thread will be relationship related...keep ya head up fellas...

Had my heart broken last year..... healed it fairly recently. Now I'm practically a fool with it..
laugh.gif
. I'm fresh out of give a damn, compassion, selflessness, compromise, and all that %!#* that good men hold onto. I'm a bad, bad boy. I actually feel sorry for the girls that came after Red. I used to be decent. I don't give a !!++ no more.... and they love me for it... cuz they wanna "change" me. They don't realize that I have changed. I evolved into the same dog every other dude is. It was inevitable. Silly women
laugh.gif

tired.gif

dudes was used for the holidays/V-day and then kicked to the curb immediately after
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

tired.gif

dudes was used for the holidays/V-day and then kicked to the curb immediately after
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wish i could say that for me, i could handle that, but mine was 2 years
ohwell.gif

damn, seems like so many relationship problems recently on NT

Its winter, baby making season. If you cant do it with your current, you got to find someone you can do it with!

Back
Top Bottom