Taking A Bath Appreciation

Let me start by saying I enjoy taking showers more than a lot of things in life. I usually take at the least 2 a day (1 in the morning, 1 at night). Past fewdays though i've been feeling sick so I decided to take a bath tonight.

I hopped out feelin'
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I need to get one of these

thalassor-baleina-whirlpool-tub.jpg

Originally Posted by Purple Face

I haven't taken a bath since I was 8...
co sign... theres something about baisting in ur own juices that just dosent doo it for me..
dead skin and all that stuff meh..not for me doggie

I don't like taking Baths, I mean sitting in a bath is cool for the first 3mins but then your like, damn I wana get clean, not just soak in a pool.
Also, I'm too tall to be comfortable in a bath.

Nice long bath whilst watching back to back episodes of Sex and the City.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Nice long bath whilst watching back to back episodes of Sex and the City.
pimp.gif

with lit scented candles and bon bons on the side.
pimp.gif
REALLY? want company..........nevermind i only take showers......... how can u eat while bathing in ur own dirt

appreciated, a time where you can just relax and think... and its better than a shower after taking a shower everyday

i'm not bathing, my face is being soothed by a biore' aloe and green tea face mask while my body is being caressed by l[size=-1]'occitane[/size] lavender bath oils with freshly picked rose petals in the water while getting some r&r after a long day at the office and enjoying my favorite tv show. tell me, have you ever stepped out of the tub and felt like god himself gave you a massage?

Nope? r u a female

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

i'm not bathing, my face is being soothed by a biore' aloe and green tea face mask while my body is being caressed by l[size=-1]'occitane[/size] lavender bath oils with freshly picked rose petals in the water while getting some r&r after a long day at the office and enjoying my favorite tv show. tell me, have you ever stepped out of the tub and felt like god himself gave you a massage?

Nope? r u a female

yes. got pix? s2r? e-triz w/ ghenges?
devil.gif

I swear im lost what is s2r? e-triz

Why do I get the feeling that one of you is actually serious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And yes, baths are appreciated. Co-sign on the shower first idea, but its kinda nice to just lay there in water. Something subconsciously soothing about it.

Originally Posted by ikari XD

Why do I get the feeling that one of you is actually serious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And yes, baths are appreciated. Co-sign on the shower first idea, but its kinda nice to just lay there in water. Something subconsciously soothing about it.
i was

man i took my first dip in japan couple weeks ago, its been awhile, damn it was hella relaxing

smh the new place i moved to for 2 years has no tub, stand shower ftL

Back
Top Bottom